• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Niagara County District Attorney says she will not prosecute violators of SAFE Act rule

I used to live in Upstate NY. Really a lot of great people there and it's a shame that the sham governor regularly ruins what would otherwise be a great place to live. Good for Upstate counties fighting back against Downstate BS.

I used to live in Upstate NY. Really a lot of great people there and it's a shame that the sham governor regularly ruins what would otherwise be a great place to live. Good for Upstate counties fighting back against Downstate BS.

I have a lot of family up there, right outside of Syracuse. Totally different world up there(for many reasons lol)

Not prosecuting a “crime” that was declared unconstitutional? What a hero. Wake me up when he refuses to prosecute possession of a 30-rounder or an unregistered AR.

I haven’t heard of any other DA proclaiming the same around these parts. This DAis a winner and it’s good to see some people understand that good people don’t need to be punished for doing nothing wrong.

Back
Top Bottom