• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NHCART and NHCAT

Hi Folks, This is to let you all know that the Animal Rights Group from New Hampshire Known as New Hampshire Citizens Against Recreational Trapping that was Formerly New Hampshire Citizens Against Trapping was never registered with the NH Sec. of States Office and as such I now own both those trade names, As of March 22, 2021. There will be no use of those trade names by anyone other than me and I am currently in the development stage of how use these trade names. So this makes it so that Kristina Snyder of Chester, NH no longer will be allowed to say she is the Head of this group or raise money as such.
I have the Certificates in hand as issued by the Sec. of States Office (ID numbers 866769 and 866771)

Last edited:
Best to "Fully intend to use them at some point in the future, the use of which is still under development", courts don't like it when people just sit on something like this, especially when it can be shown that they were commonly used.

Make a blog, post how-to articles. Spoil her well while providing resources for new trappers. Provide contact info for fur buyers, now it's not "recreational" ;)

Make a blog, post how-to articles. Spoil her well while providing resources for new trappers. Provide contact info for fur buyers, now it's not "recreational" ;)
Thank You all, I am reading and storing this advice to think about how I will proceed. On a note there is no such thing as a Recreational Trapping License. You are either a trapper or you are not. Many are lead to believe that since it is only a "Seasonal" activity that it is "recreational" that is not the case as the goal is to sell what you harvest and make some money. I will agree that the Fur market now is not very encouraging but we still trap. I have gone to doing limited animal damage control work.

"Snyder, who leads the group NH Citizens Against Recreational Trapping..."

Sic 'em, @FisherTech !

Folks, This issue is starting to get ugly and now it looks like I am going to need to seek out an attorney here in New Hampshire that is willing to handle this and once that is done I will have to find a way to raise money for that. I know that I opened this can of worms but, I need help. NHTA and NTA are not allowed to give me money of their accounts.

I forgot to ask earlier, Does any one have or know of an Attorney in New Hampshire that would possibly take this case??

Last edited:
Folks Read this:

New Hampshire Revised Statutes 349:1 – Registration; Generally​

Current as of: 2019 | Check for updates | Other versions
I. Every sole proprietor doing business in this state under any name other than the sole proprietor’s own name, and every partnership, trust or association doing business in this state shall register the trade name of such business, trust or association in the manner provided in RSA 349:5 and 349:6.
II. The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to corporations organized under RSA 292, 293-A, 301 and 301-A, foreign corporations registered under RSA 292, 293-A, 301 and 301-A, foreign partnerships registered under RSA 305-A, limited liability companies and foreign limited liability companies registered under RSA 304-C, registered limited liability partnerships or foreign registered liability partnerships registered under RSA 304-A, limited partnerships or foreign limited partnerships registered under RSA 304-B or New Hampshire investment trusts registered under RSA 293-B except as such holders of the registrations as described in this paragraph may be doing business under trade names other than the names under which they are registered.

Last edited:
Folks, I have for counsel J.R. Davis in Keene, NH

A big Thank You to KBCraig for helping out, I may need more that help in the future (I Hope Not ) I will keep everyone appraised as things progress.

Folks Read this:

New Hampshire Revised Statutes 349:1 – Registration; Generally​

Current as of: 2019 | Check for updates | Other versions
I. Every sole proprietor doing business in this state under any name other than the sole proprietor’s own name, and every partnership, trust or association doing business in this state shall register the trade name of such business, trust or association in the manner provided in RSA 349:5 and 349:6.
II. The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to corporations organized under RSA 292, 293-A, 301 and 301-A, foreign corporations registered under RSA 292, 293-A, 301 and 301-A, foreign partnerships registered under RSA 305-A, limited liability companies and foreign limited liability companies registered under RSA 304-C, registered limited liability partnerships or foreign registered liability partnerships registered under RSA 304-A, limited partnerships or foreign limited partnerships registered under RSA 304-B or New Hampshire investment trusts registered under RSA 293-B except as such holders of the registrations as described in this paragraph may be doing business under trade names other than the names under which they are registered.
I notice the lawyer left that part out of his C&D notice.

I have discontinued the use of the NHCAT New Hampshire Citizens Against Trapping and NHCART New Hampshire Citizens Against Recreational Trapping trade names and Ms. Snyder has now registered the trade names with the New Hampshire Secretary of State as a result of a settlement between Mr. Paolilli & Ms. Snyder to resolve her legal action

Hi Folks, This is to let you all know that the Animal Rights Group from New Hampshire Known as New Hampshire Citizens Against Recreational Trapping that was Formerly New Hampshire Citizens Against Trapping was never registered with the NH Sec. of States Office and as such I now own both those trade names, As of March 22, 2021. There will be no use of those trade names by anyone other than me and I am currently in the development stage of how use these trade names. So this makes it so that Kristina Snyder of Chester, NH no longer will be allowed to say she is the Head of this group or raise money as such.
I have the Certificates in hand as issued by the Sec. of States Office (ID numbers 866769 and 866771)
Now you just need to figure out how to get racing teams to come back, and you can start CART up again.

Might make a nice alternative to NASCAR.

So Kevin you are now the target of the day. She hasn't got much traction on her last attack. Hey now that she has the trade name under her name she now has to file with the revenue dept. a report on the money she takes in.

"The Free State Project infiltrated our state on the mission that it would represent liberty for all."

DAMN THOSE LIBERTOUS INFILTRATORS! WHAT ARE THEY UP TO NEXT, SPREADING... LIBERTY?!?
I know, right?

"...a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

So radical. Much right. Many oppression.

How does your registering a trade name in any way prevent her free speech? [rolleyes]
It doesn't, It just meant that whoever owns a trade name is the one that can use it. She could have created a new name and "Registered It" but she didn't. As you can see she is just another fascist bully, that calls everyone else a bully and evil. This is the new political normal, it isn't going to get any better.

She has core group of persons, that who in the past would be residents of the state hospital system. The other group here in New Hampshire last known to be operating out of the Claremont area is Twin States Animal Liberation. If I remember correctly she was once one of the organizers.

Back
Top Bottom