NHAC CARTRIDGE & MILITARIA SHOW - SEPTEMBER 14, 2019

If you like the FCAC Gun shows twice a year at the Bektash Shrine in Concord, NH then you are going to want to get a load of this new show on September 14, 2019. This is the first show of the New Hampshire Arms Collectors, Inc., and it is solely dedicated to modern ammunition, vintage ammunition, collectible ammunition, reloading, reloading equipment, reloading supplies, edged weapons, reference books, parts and/or items related to the firearms field. No Goddamn Hot Sauce, Jerky, Tasers, or other Flea Market crap. So many times I have wished that there was a show that was dedicated to those of us who are into ammunition, ammunition reloading, and the like. Here is our chance. If you have stuff like this to sell, there are still tables available. You don't have to be a "professional" vendor, maybe you just have stuff that you want to sell!! No sour-pussed guys giving you the stink-eye because you dared to stop at their table, just like-minded people who have good stuff to sell at great prices. Look at the flyer, reserve the date, and come by my table. I WILL HAVE A PILE OF RELOADING STUFF & AMMO TO SELL AT GREAT PRICES!!!AMMO SHOW PICTURE.jpg

Why can't I find a link to the actual org? NH Arms Collectors, Inc.

Any help other than sending Email to Scott will be appreciated. I may be interested in getting a table as I have a never used/mounted Dillon 650 and a ton of reloading stuff that I want to sell (haven't inventoried everything and haven't moved it to NH yet either).

Any help other than sending Email to Scott will be appreciated. I may be interested in getting a table as I have a never used/mounted Dillon 650 and a ton of reloading stuff that I want to sell (haven't inventoried everything and haven't moved it to NH yet either).

I would have you email Scott at the address on the flyer. He is your best source for information.

here's the link
NEXT GUN SHOW

To clarify:

The FCAC Show is being held on August 24, as per normal.

The NHAC Show is a separate show, being held on September 14. This show will focus specifically on ammo, collectible ammo, reloading stuff, and militaria.

I will be set up at the Cartridge Show. I'll have ammo, magazines, books. For only $5 to get in this will be worth it!!

Exchanged emails with Scott yesterday; he says that nearly all the tables are sold out. I am gearing up for this, should be a good one!!

Gearing up for Saturday. I've got Brass, Bullets, Dies, Primers, Powder, and MUCH MORE. It's going to be priced at "good old days" gun show prices. I'll have a Dillon RL450 for sale cheap, plus tools, slings, and other miscellaneous items. EVERYTHING WILL HAVE A PRICE TAG ON IT. My son & I are going to lug it in, and we don't want to lug it out.

Attachments

• SHOW INVENTORY 1.JPG
    SHOW INVENTORY 1.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 19
  • SHOW INVENTORY 2.JPG
    SHOW INVENTORY 2.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 20
  • SHOW INVENTORY 3.JPG
    SHOW INVENTORY 3.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 19
  • SHOW INVENTORY 4.JPG
    SHOW INVENTORY 4.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 19
  • SHOW INVENTORY 5.JPG
    SHOW INVENTORY 5.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 20
I believe so, yes. Contact Scott at the email address on the flyer for clarification. Hope to see everyone there.

Truck stuffed to the gills with Ammo,Brass, Components, Tools, Dies, Ingots,Powder? Check.

All items for sale have a price tag on them? Check.

Raid the wife's hoard of plastic grocery bags so everyone who buys gets a bag? Check.

GREAT 1980'S GUN SHOW DEALS ON THE WHOLE LOT? CHECK.

SEE YOU TOMORROW AT THE BEKTASH SHRINE IN CONCORD.

It was one hell of a good first show. I'll give all the credit to Scott who organized the whole affair; setting one of these shows up can be like herding cats. I had a great day revenue wise; floor traffic was light at times, but I still made some great sales and moved the type of products that I came there to move. I'd like to thank any and all NES members that showed up and participated; I believe Scott is going to do this again, so it's good news all around.

Back
Top Bottom