NH, we need you. Please read and take action.

JRT

NES Member
New Hampshire can play a key role in the defeat of David Chipman, you must contact Senator Sheehan and implore her to vote against the confirmation of Chipman. We may only need one Democrat to oppose this nomination. She has stated that she will likely support the nomination, show her this is bad for her career. If you know anybody in Alaska or West Virginia contact them and ask them to contact Murkowski and Manchin respectively.

09997BCB-9A0D-4251-8A21-BBC2120814F4.jpeg

Thank you! I hope she votes based on the will of her constituents. In PA we have Toomey, this was not a guarantee, he's a useless f*** on 2A. Casey is a lost cause.
It would be nice if she did but with her track record, I'm not going to bet anything that she will.

TheHill said:
Democrats are likely to need all 50 members of their caucus to support his nomination and Vice President Kamala Harris to break a tie in order for him to get confirmed....

Democratic Sens. John Hickenlooper of Colorado, Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona said they are still reviewing the nomination...

Waiting to see which way the wind is blowing is more like it.

It would be nice if she did but with her track record, I'm not going to bet anything that she will.
This is Shaheen we're talking about. Not a friend of ours, accepted $500 from Chippie in 2014.

Last edited:
This is Shaheen we're talking about. Not a friend of ours.

I noted her support of Chipman, there is a belief that she may still be undecided. I trust you POV since you are on the ground there. These people have one goal, stay in power, if enough people contact her she may still stand against tyranny.

I noted her support of Chipman, there is a belief that she may still be undecided. I trust you POV since you are on the ground there. These people have one goal, stay in power, if enough people contact her she may still stand against tyranny.
OTOH, unlike Hassan, she can rest on her laurels; Shaheen has a few years before she has to run again (2026).

this was 10 days ago but is a decent position piece for several Democrat Senators who are undecided

I forgot about Sinema and Tester. Sinema is certainly a wildcard and not afraid to go against the grain.

I emailed both Sheehan and Hassan. Keep on the pressure.
I'd love to see Hassan reverse her position on Chipman, but even with Sununu on her six for 2022, unlikely she will back down:
WashEx said:
Sen. Hassan met with him and supports his nomination,” a Hassan spokesperson told the Washington Examiner.

Party and politics aside , how the f*ck could you vote for a guy who was involved in the murders of women and children not once , but twice?

I wrote her weeks ago. Got a namby pamby response. Replied again, pointing out his racist statements( "blacks must have cheated on the exam"), and she blocked me. Anyone writing to her should pound on the fact he is a racist, and her vote is a vote for an overt racist.

If it's anti gun, Shaheen is going down on that like Kamala on a...never mind.

Manchin is the most likely to step back from the precipice. At this point Murkowski has earned the scorn of what used to be her own base. She would like nothing better than have something to rub in their faces.

Thank you! I hope she votes based on the will of her constituents. In PA we have Toomey, this was not a guarantee, he's a useless f*** on 2A. Casey is a lost cause.
Shaheen and Hassan (and Kuster and Pappas) are lost causes for the 2nd.
I forgot about Sinema and Tester. Sinema is certainly a wildcard and not afraid to go against the grain.
Enema is a flaming libtard. The Libs in Tucson must be who got her in.
I emailed both Sheehan and Hassan. Keep on the pressure.
No point. They're both rabidly anti. Especially with you writing from out of state. She won't even listen to us in-state.

I have contacted her 4 times. Reminded her that her last win was razor thin and there are a lot more active conservative people in this state now including the womens defense league who will oppose her next election. I reminded her that Sununu would not vote for him and she's likely to face him in the next election. If she votes for Waco Rambo, she’s toast next election. Keep contacting her. Pressure!

I have contacted her 4 times. Reminded her that her last win was razor thin and there are a lot more active conservative people in this state now including the womens defense league who will oppose her next election. I reminded her that Sununu would not vote for him and she's likely to face him in the next election. If she votes for Waco Rambo, she’s toast next election. Keep contacting her. Pressure!
My point is, Waco, anti-2nd etc, doesn't phase her, nor the Useful Idiots that vote for her. BUT, the same Woke constituency shits themselves when RACISM comes into play. You're wasting your time hammering on her about the 2nd....call her out for being a Racist Enabler.

Go go NH go!!!!!! We can't help. Mr Softie and Fauxahauntassssss are no good. We're counting on you!

Shaheen does not care, Hassan has an election in 16 months. If anything she is more likely to listen than Shaheen

Back
Top Bottom