NH vist

wasralex22

NES Member
It's probably has been asked more times than anyone can count.

My girlfriend and myself are up in Conway for the weekend. Any good gun shops for prebans, ammo, maybe even a firearm?

Nothing I know of up in Conway.

Best gun shops are around RT3 in Merrimack and Hooksett. Ammo will be scarce and rationed at 2-3 boxes per popular caliber.

The internet is still the cheapest place to buy a "production" gun. Something special interest or old, different story.

ammo forget it

pre bans ... forget it they were all scooped up long ago

Massified long guns..... nobody that far north is going to stock worthless inventory

Burnt Knoll is probably the closest to you. His inventory is depleted just like everybody else's and there may be a line outside to get into his shop. The next closest is The Village Gun Shop in Whitefield.

Burnt Knoll is probably the closest to you. His inventory is depleted just like everybody else's and there may be a line outside to get into his shop. The next closest is The Village Gun Shop in Whitefield.

Also Patten's Sporting Goods in Haverhill, NH or Corey's in Littleton, NH
Haven't been to their shops in quite awhile, so do not know their inventory status.

You’ll generally find that the gun shops closer to the mass border cater more to mass folks, some have colored tags on guns saying what can and can’t be sold to mass residents.

It's probably has been asked more times than anyone can count.

My girlfriend and myself are up in Conway for the weekend. Any good gun shops for prebans, ammo, maybe even a firearm?
Yes, it has been asked.

You could always stop at Four Seasons on the way back... [rofl2]

Was in Shooters Outpost in Hookset
45 self defense only, and no 9........
if this still helps

I was in the one in Amherst a week or so ago and they had a mix in 9 (all Cor Bon) and nothing at all in .45. Luck of the draw these days.

Good hue marine in Moultonborough and white Mountain firearms in North conway has recently re opened

Oh, wow, glad to hear White Mountain Firearms has reopened.

I own a house in Conway and I had a nice chat with those folks a a few years ago, but then they closed down...
its new owners but they were friends with the original owner Chris

Back
Top Bottom