NH Resident...MA non res LTC

On my non resident MA LTC application, I state all lawful purposes without restriction.

Any suggestions on what I can write for specific reasons? I am currently licensed in NH and ME, and everywhere I am reciprocal, and I spend ALOT of time in MA... but I dont think that will be a good enough line to win me the heart of the MA state police. I am basically looking for a few additional points to add to my letter. I have heard that self defense as simple and to the point that it is, is not usually sufficient.

Last edited:
You can try that, by my MA non-res renewal got kicked back for not giving specific reasons. I resubmitted and received the renewal for LTC -A Restrictions - None

The only advice I can give is be specific as to why you feel a need for protection while in MA.

I'm a MA resident and was advised to put the following statement on my application:

"For All Lawful Purposes, to buy, sell, use, carry, transfer, own and collect all large capacity pistols, rifles, and shotguns for use in hunting, sporting, competition, target shooting, collecting and personal protection."

Back
Top Bottom