NH: Red veto pens

I'm going to send him an entire pack of red pens as I am hoping he breaks the record for vetos in one term. 2A, tax increases, and all the other nonsense the Democrats are swinging for the fences with.

I sent him a pack of ten red Bic's a few weeks ago. Some more certainly won't hurt.

Everyone send in a red pen with a nice business letter to the Governor. He needs to know that if these bills become law, he has lost his base in the next election

Everyone send in a red pen with a nice business letter to the Governor. He needs to know that if these bills become law, he has lost his base in the next election

That was part of my package I sent...I basically told him if he hopes to get my vote for another run for Guvna or US Senator, he'd better use those red pens on every anti 2A bill that comes across his desk...otherwise I will be voting 3rd party.

Yes....go for it....I know they have recieved a significant number of them.....

Has anyone recieved a response from Sununu or his office?

I know I have not.......

I have an idea for next step should any of these bills get past Senate without the Gov chiming in.......

Nope, not a peep

...and: delivered!

March 27, 2019, 11:42 am
Delivered, Left with Individual
CONCORD, NH 03301
Your item was delivered to an individual at the address at 11:42 am on March 27, 2019 in CONCORD, NH 03301.

[party]

I'm hopeful this means Sununu will be making extensive use of our red pens, now that he doesn't need to fine-tune his image for a Senate run.

Sununu announces he’ll run for reelection as governor, not for US Senate, in 2020

WMUR said:
But Sununu wrote, "Nothing is more critical to our state’s future than ensuring strong leadership in the Corner Office and saving our New Hampshire advantage" in the face of what he called a "radical" agenda by the Democratic majorities in the state Legislature.
. . .
What is also clear is that the Democrats' agenda in New Hampshire has become more radical than any of us ever believed possible. This is highlighted by the fact that the Democrats in Concord, for the first time in history, put an income tax bill on the Governor’s desk

Back
Top Bottom