NH RALLY JAN. 19 AT 12PM IN CONCORD!

GRAA has scheduled another rally for January 19 at 12PM in front of the Statehouse. There is parking in garages all over the place. The rally last year was on a Saturday and IIRC parking was free in those garages due to it being the weekend.

The Patriots play at 3pm on Sunday. This is at noon. Yea I know Concord is far away, and yes I want to see the Pats kick some Bronco (and Manning) ass but rights are more important. Its time we make sure our voices are always heard, that we are always around, ever vigilant. So make that drive to Concord. The game is gonna be THREE HOURS LONG anyway. You'd likely only miss the first quarter.

Also, GET THERE EARLY. Wmur will likely be on site and they always get there early so that they can claim they covered it while only getting video of a small number of people since the event hasn't actually started yet.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1483066081918653/?ref=25

For those not on FB here is the event header:
Gun Rights Across America is hosting the Second Guns Across America Nationwide Rally to say, “Stand Your Ground!”

With corruption at every corner and our Second Amendment Rights being trampled on, GRAA asks you to come out, bring your family, signs and your unwavering American Pride and peacefully assemble. Our own ability to defend ourselves from a tyrannical Government, and from those that wish to do us harm is being threatened now. We are not criminals, we are law abiding American citizens! We are mothers, fathers, soldiers, veterans and your every day man, woman and child. We walk among you every day. We will no longer let the misinformed and uninformed classify us into a genre that is not ours. We are American. We are protectors of the Second Amendment, we are the majority and we will Stand Our Ground!

The GRAA Team is working non-stop trying to coordinate every state. Please check back periodically for updates and details. We also know that like many of us, a majority of you will be attending church on Sunday morning. Please note this is why the event is scheduled to start at High noon and run for at least 2 hours.

I have heard nothing from any of the gun groups on this. While I'm not a member of GONH, I am on their email list and I am a member of NHFC and PGNH (not processed yet cause they only do stuff via slow paper mail).

ETA:

I encourage Open Carry but it is not required. Would also be preferable to have some signs. I suggest signs related to background checks.

Last edited:
Not sure if I am going to be able to make it to this one... My daughter got the stomach bug this weekend and I think we are all destined to get it. I will play it by ear.

Not sure if I am going to be able to make it to this one... My daughter got the stomach bug this weekend and I think we are all destined to get it. I will play it by ear.
Start taking airborne and tons of water asap and you might ward it off. If not, it likely won't be as severe. I also recently read somewhere that exercise (think cardio) helps with getting over a sickness like the flu, though that could be complete BS so take that with a grain of salt.

I will be there and for those going to the rally there is a sports bar down the street by the co-op and there is the Barley house right across from the rally. You could watch until halftime and make it home(most likely) before it starts again. To bring the rifle or not to bring the rifle is the only question left.

I will be there and for those going to the rally there is a sports bar down the street by the co-op and there is the Barley house right across from the rally. You could watch until halftime and make it home(most likely) before it starts again. To bring the rifle or not to bring the rifle is the only question left.

It's NH, always bring the rifle!

I wish we could do another one here in Boston. I gotta say there was no better feeling than being out there with like minded individuals standing up for what we believe in. I realize the logistics are tough but, just because there's no tragedy to exploit doesn't they're letting up the fight. I suppose it's easier for me to say since I live pretty close to the city. Good luck to you all up in NH!

Wasn't it graa that put the screws to the Lexington rally last year 4/19? I'll have to look and I'm fairly certain it is. If so that would explain why everyone is quiet about this and not backing them.

Wasn't it graa that put the screws to the Lexington rally last year 4/19? I'll have to look and I'm fairly certain it is. If so that would explain why everyone is quiet about this and not backing them.

Um, not to be a downer, but damn near every rally in Mass "has the screws" put to it. Either by the towns, the org promoting it caving, or the rally goers caving and not showing.

Hell, just look at the open carry idea here on NES a few months back. It died a miserable death because everybody in Mass who owns guns is scared shitless. Which BTW, is EXACTLY how the Mass legislators and AG office want it.

I wish we could do another one here in Boston. I gotta say there was no better feeling than being out there with like minded individuals standing up for what we believe in. I realize the logistics are tough but, just because there's no tragedy to exploit doesn't they're letting up the fight. I suppose it's easier for me to say since I live pretty close to the city. Good luck to you all up in NH!

This..

Um, not to be a downer, but damn near every rally in Mass "has the screws" put to it. Either by the towns, the org promoting it caving, or the rally goers caving and not showing.

Hell, just look at the open carry idea here on NES a few months back. It died a miserable death because everybody in Mass who owns guns is scared shitless. Which BTW, is EXACTLY how the Mass legislators and AG office want it.

It was them. I'm not looking to get in to a pissing contest about it but I was just trying to throw out there why they may be on their own and not receiving any support. Let's not forget this:
Gun Rights Across America has removed me as state coordinator because I consulted with a lawyer about civil rights violations and because I won't join them in bowing to the red coats. They are in it for image and money. They have tucked tail and cowered about the revocation of the permit. These are not the people we need "fighting" for us. If you liked the GRAA-MA fb page while I was coordinating it thanks for the support. It's time to part ways with them and move to a real organization that will fight with us tooth and nail. I called them out on the Alex Jones show today. They are going to love that!

They put the screws to him and he lost out on a ton of his personal money because of this. I was one of the organizers for the West Springfield rally so I know all too well about the shit that happens. At our last OathKeepers meeting we were talking about new rallies in MA for Lexington and Springfield and avoiding the permit process all together. Some are scared shitless but not all of us. If GRAA tucked their tail and ran and completely screwed him over. If they are willing to run away and avoid a fight when it matters most do we really want then representing us? I think the organizer is the issue here not the rally. Good Luck.

Thanks Matt for the info. There was something about the GRAA of NH that didn't pass my sniff test. But if I can make it I will be there.

anyone still planning to attend the weather for Sunday isn't supposed to be bad and an excuse to stand out in the square and meet new people is always welcome to me. The gun part is just a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom