• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Non-Resident

Hey All,

How expensive , and is it a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait like Mass to get one of these, Non-Resident Permits.

Thanks, just a New-Bie lokking to get educated .[rolleyes]

Welcome to the forum. You might do a search when looking for information like this, as there are a few extensive threads on this topic, as well as almost any other topic related to guns.

The is a very extensive knowledgebase on NES, and because of that, some folks get a bit grumpy when you start a new thread instead of searching for the info.

NH Non-resident permits

Read the stickies, look around, and again, welcome!

Last edited:
They were a little behind last year when I did mine they said. Took about 3-4 weeks for mine. Still painless. Usual turn around time is 2 weeks.

Welcome to the forum. You might do a search when looking for information like this, as there are a few extensive threads on this topic, as well as almost any other topic related to guns.

The is a very extensive knowledgebase on NES, and because of that, some folks get a bit grumpy when you start a new thread instead of searching for the info.

NH Non-resident permits

Read the stickies, look around, and again, welcome!

Point made in a classy way +1 to you sir!

Back
Top Bottom