NH Non-Resident License

Yeah but they're raised the cost substantially over the past year or so. It's still worth getting for sure and lasts for five years, I believe, unlike MA which costs the same but only lasts one year. Plus NH has a number of good reciprocity states to add to your collection. I get it and Maine to have the bulk of the states I'd like to have firearms with. And yes, they are efficient there.

Rome

Yeah but they're raised the cost substantially over the past year or so. It's still worth getting for sure and lasts for five years, I believe, unlike MA which costs the same but only lasts one year. Plus NH has a number of good reciprocity states to add to your collection. I get it and Maine to have the bulk of the states I'd like to have firearms with. And yes, they are efficient there.

Rome

Are you referring to the MA Non-Resident being one year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, MA. And, too boot, for me to get my NR permit from MA I have to drive to Chelsea personally for an interview. To top it off, there is no "renewal" and each and every year I have to comply with all the requirements (background check letter, application, check, etc) on my own. It's a royal PITA but I'm sure that's precisely the reason MA put that process in place. Before all that it there was no renewal and it still cost a lot but I didn't have to burn a day to drive to Chelsea for an interview.

Rome

Just got my NH in 14 days and very painless

Cabinetman what do you mean by this Plus NH has a number of good reciprocity states to add to your collection

Rome

If you have a MA license to carry, they practically throw it at you still steaming off the printer, I think they feel bad for us

Back
Top Bottom