• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH non-res LTC....FAST!!!

This is what pisses me off! You Ma. guys can get shit up here, but your commonwealth denies me every year. Can't be happy for you! I think a call to my State senator is in order. BS in my book. Stay south!! You live there, deal w/ the BS.

I've been procrastinating in getting my non-res NH license...well that and the lack of money. With more and more NES shoots taking place in NH I really need to get that license.

This is what pisses me off! You Ma. guys can get shit up here, but your commonwealth denies me every year. Can't be happy for you! I think a call to my State senator is in order. BS in my book. Stay south!! You live there, deal w/ the BS.

Why not move to MA then? That way you can have your LTC and a non-res NH permits. [wink]

Why did you get denied? There are quite a few of us that have MA NR LTCs. Granted you need to jump through hoops to get it, but it can be done.

I've been procrastinating in getting my non-res NH license...well that and the lack of money. With more and more NES shoots taking place in NH I really need to get that license.

Dear one, you only need a non-res license if you're going to carry concealed. If you're going to a shoot, it's okay to transport unloaded in a locked container.

Dear one, you only need a non-res license if you're going to carry concealed. If you're going to a shoot, it's okay to transport unloaded in a locked container.

Yes, I know that. However, going to a shoot would most likely require me to travel through Leominster and/or Fitchburg and I would rather just carry all the way through without having to stop and unload before crossing over to NH.

Your attitude is most unhelpful. MA gun owners are welcome to get non-resident pistol/revolver permits. It's a plus for them and for NH gun owners and for the state of NH.

MA gun owners: You are welcome in NH anytime. [grin]

[smile] Friendliness aside, you would think that revenue is revenue.

Mailed the wifes app on 12-17. We got home today (left for vaca on 12/22) and it was waiting for us when we got back.

Mine took 4 months 7 months ago.

Since when did they increase it from $20 to $100?
Are you sure NH nonres cost $100?

It does, I remember reading about it when the price went up a couple of months ago.

To MA folks who don't like the price: Get your state to accept NH permits and reciprocity kicks in and the cost is zero! [wink]

Back
Top Bottom