NH Man Cleaning Gun Fires Bullet Into Neighboring Apartment Where Teen Was Sleeping

You'd think a man with a cranium this large would have thought that one through.

Williams-Ari.jpg

"Williams told police that the gun discharged as he was about to clean it. "

OK, "About to clean it" let me translate. I picked it up and pulled the trigger.

"Police said that he did not call 911 or check to see if the bullet hit anymore, and he put the gun back in the box it was in."

What a fine upstanding citizen! :mad:

OK, "About to clean it" let me translate. I picked it up and pulled the trigger.

"Police said that he did not call 911 or check to see if the bullet hit anymore, and he put the gun back in the box it was in."

He was probably going to try to pass it off as a hole left by the cable TV installer.

I've never had a desk pop, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't call 911 either. I do however think that like the rest of us I'd figure out where that round went.

Back
Top Bottom