NH LTC Non resident requirements

So currently I'm living in Mass at the moment I do not have a LTC for mass. But this next summer I will be working nights in NH.
can a non resident that don't have an LTC from there state carry in NH? all of your opinions and comments are thanked in advance.

no permit required for resident or non resident at this time, NH adopted Constitutional Carry

Both my MA LTC and Non Res NH license expire early next year. I'm applying fo my MA renewal now but since we no longer need the NH one to CC in NH my question is, is it the same as ME that you have to tell the police you are carrying if pulled over in NH?

Both my MA LTC and Non Res NH license expire early next year. I'm applying fo my MA renewal now but since we no longer need the NH one to CC in NH my question is, is it the same as ME that you have to tell the police you are carrying if pulled over in NH?
Nope, but if you do you'll probably end up in a discussion about whatever new model CCW is on the market and how it compares to what you and the officer carry.....

Personally, if I'm reaching for my wallet I'd be letting the cop know anyway. I'd be reaching past my carry and I don't want any misunderstandings. "Have to" and "should" are two different things.

There are a couple advantages to having the NH permit as well.

Personally, if I'm reaching for my wallet I'd be letting the cop know anyway. I'd be reaching past my carry and I don't want any misunderstandings. "Have to" and "should" are two different things.

This is why I throw interior light on, put wallet and reg/insurance on dash, have license out, window down, hands on the wheel. I don't want to be digging around in my pockets or waistband, especially if carrying.

The question you have to ask yourself is where,are you going to get the handgun,and where are you going to keep it when you go into MA ? The AG want to know.
^^This^^ As a subject of the commiewealth of MA you are not allowed to possess a piece of empty brass in a cylinder shape without a license never mind an ACTUAL GUN without said license!!!

Back
Top Bottom