NH licensing question....former MA resident

Okay guys, here goes:

I want to get my hunting license for deer this year. However, looking through my files, all I can find is my 2011 MA license, which I bought online and is therefor printed on copier paper.

Is this enough to walk into my local license agent and get a 2013 NH license?

I believe the answer is "technically, yes, that is sufficient". Your nearest agent might not recognize your printout as proof, in which case you might have better luck with one closer to the MA border who is more accustomed to seeing the printout type of hunting license...

If you're hunting on your own land, look up the "resident landowner" rule for deer.

Kevin, thanks. I live in Nashua so I'm pretty sure that's one of the border towns you were talking about. I'm also pretty sure it disqualifies me from being able to hunt on my own land.

yes, you should be fine

- - - Updated - - -

Kevin, thanks. I live in Nashua so I'm pretty sure that's one of the border towns you were talking about. I'm also pretty sure it disqualifies me from being able to hunt on my own land.

if you bow hunt there are some nice places in Nashua to hunt at least there was at one time

Back
Top Bottom