• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Jeweler Recommendations Needed

Hi all. I'm looking for some recommendations on a jeweler up here in NH. I need to have a heirloom diamond reset and would like to have an appraisal done on the stone first.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ETA: It would be great to find a jeweler who has experience working with antique or estate jewelry...

Last edited:
Barmakian is very good. High quality but $$$$. I got my wife's diamond (1.21ct F vs1) there, originally with a yellow gold setting & then for our tenth anniversary we had it remounted in a platinum ring. They do nice work.

Original ring from Nashua nh store before they had a MA location. Re-mount @ Framingham.

Last edited:
Jonathan's Jewelers. RT101, Bedford. Ask for Tom. Tell them "The enchanted one" sent you.

I'm serious. You will get a ton of laughs, and the best service you will ever receive.

Tom is their designer/manager. Small shop, super nice people, all wicked gun friendly.

This. The owner is 2A friendly, he was recommended to me by my local dealer when I was selling some wedding bands.

I Have had a lot of work done at AE . created a new 3 diamond setting for my wife's engagement ring.
resized, repaired numerous rings for me. mounted stones. done appraisals. I like them. no relation no connection. just had very good luck.

I bought my wife a amethyst ring at Barkamians for christmas. got my mother an amethyst ring at A&E - AE was twice the size and 30% less!!

i also find if you are buying jewelry from them, you can usually negotiate around 20% or better off. I did on the 3 diamond engagement setting.

it is pennichuck square. there is also a killer mexican restaurant right next door [smile]

There was a jeweler West of Nashua that was also very firearm freindly. Can't recall their name though.

Perhaps you mean Jeffrey Scott Fine Jewelers (moose in window)
141 New Hampshire 101A
Amherst, NH 03031
(603) 521-7481

I have done business with him on two occasions and will do so again. He also does handgun engraving.

Back
Top Bottom