NH: It coudn't happen here...

This is what I don't get....why would Mass hole liberals move to NH???.....They are in their utopia in MA.....so why? What drives them to a state with open constitutional carry, Real Republicans, many fewer public union hacks, freedom, and lower big government?
Cancers spread. It's what they do. [thinking]

Not sure if serious, I've been watching the political situation WRT guns in NH for over 15 years now and I don't think anything is a "done deal". Not even with a democrat house, etc. If any state can resist this bullshit
it would be NH, with Maine being 2nd. Especially given the short legislative season and other impingement on gov "spending time at the genitals. "

The key thing in NH though, like in other areas, is all this ERPO bullshit. People need to make sure if ERPO gets through, that it gets neutered very heavily along the way. (EG, for example, poison pill it by requiring a jury trial for an ERPO order to take effect. ) If they can pull that off that will be a win.

-Mike

That's the problem right there.
It's not a good sign for the future that they have control of jack shit.
All that's coming with them is crime , poverty and gun laws.
I had a bad feeling when Maura's buddy got elected Mayor of Manchester .
There is no such thing as just a little herpes.

Hopefully HB 1264 will turn the tide on most of this BS in future elections. Its hard though when most of the sheep turn on the idiot tube and get force fed nonstop DNC talking points.

See now, this is why I never chose to move out of Mass.
I, and my vote, are needed here. (even if it is a waste...)
And here I will make my Stand... and Fight.
~Enbloc

Just because you move doesn't mean you can't still vote there. I see Mass plates all the time voting up here. Isn't that how it works? /sarc

Just because you move doesn't mean you can't still vote there. I see Mass plates all the time voting up here. Isn't that how it works? /sarc

Lol. I do have dual-citizenship with Canada.
NH... not so much.

You bring up an excellent point and it is really a political culture thing.

Centuries ago, legislating was a part time gig.

Now, it’s like if they aren’t coming up with new idiotic ideas, they feel like they aren’t doing their jobs.

So, as you point out, we’re progressing with progressives.

Which isn’t progress at all.

I’d like the elected officials to stop doing anything and roll back what previous politicians did. But that’s just me and I’m an oppressed minority that nobody cares about.

Politicians gotta stay busy busy busy. It’s like jobs I had as a teenager. Look busy or else the boss will give you something to do.

I guess nobody told you how NH works. Here, legislation is a part time gig.

Is there some argument for gun free zones? Are they worried about accidental shootings? Do they think it’ll deter mass shooters?

Or is it simply one step toward a total gun ban? Are they acknowledging that?

Is there some argument for gun free zones? Are they worried about accidental shootings? Do they think it’ll deter mass shooters?

Or is it simply one step toward a total gun ban? Are they acknowledging that?
The only cogent argument I've ever heard is from Connecticut DEEP as regards their firearms policy: prohibited on their property unless lawfully engaged in hunting (and then only type/caliber for said lawful hunting). Possession becomes prima facie evidence of poaching. In other words, ease (to EnCon) of enforcement of environmental law.

(And no, this doesn't necessarily mean I agree with it, but it at least has a certain logic behind it.)

Schools? Didn't know there was a season. [wink]

See now, this is why I never chose to move out of Mass.
I, and my vote, are needed here. (even if it is a waste...)
And here I will make my Stand... and Fight.
~Enbloc

You're a better man than me. I've got one foot in each state, but I'm facing North. When I finally escape, I'll continue to support Goal & Comm 2A. I'm worried about more than 2A Rights. Everyone I've ever known that's left MA for NH has been Conservative leaning except for one guy. Having lived in the Communistwealth my entire life I know droves of Libs. I won't leave the Northeast. Pennsyltucky & NH are my only options and I work in Mass, so NH it is. Live Free or Die.

That's the problem right there.
It's not a good sign for the future that they have control of jack shit.
All that's coming with them is crime , poverty and gun laws.
I had a bad feeling when Maura's buddy got elected Mayor of Manchester .
There is no such thing as just a little herpes.

A good friend of mine's wife is running for Mayor of Manchester...Victoria Sullivan. She is a hardcore conservative and was a state rep in Concord for two terms. She is a smart woman and doesn't take sh!t from anyone. She has no friends in the dem party and that may be her undoing. They are already slinging mud at her, even Ray Buckley, that low down douchebag that chairs the NHDP. For those that care about NH, I would consider donating to her campaign. We need to oust Maura's spawn.

Back
Top Bottom