• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Ignorin' Lizzy Warren

I was waiting to hear someone say,hey Warren get the f^*k out I want to eat.

11,000 inside, another 2,000 outside

OK, so 13,000. Buttplug maybe only had 1800, but how many for all the Democrat candidates combined??? I bet it's more than 1,800. Probably almost 2,500! Take that DJT! Look at Liz and her dozen.

You mean she'll actually have to go back to "work" representing the people of the Commonwealth?
Such a self serving c*nt.
Of course she's not coming back to work. She'll keep mopping around saying Orange Man bad. It's all his fault. It's never been her fault her entire POS life.

Biden is done. He probably knows it but can't go anywhere because he's one of the establishment choices so he has to keep going along. Dude looks like he aged 20 years in the past few months. He also has more baggage and skeletons than the media can realistically ignore.

Biden is especially done because of what his own party did to him when they dragged his name into and started the impeachment process. They thought wrongly that by starting the process and claiming he was somehow wronged that it would motivate people to take a stand for him. Instead it sank him.

Warren picked the wrong restaurant. She needed to hit a Starbucks or some place the snowflakes like to hang out. Denny's was a bad choice.

OK, so 13,000. Buttplug maybe only had 1800, but how many for all the Democrat candidates combined??? I bet it's more than 1,800. Probably almost 2,500! Take that DJT! Look at Liz and her dozen.
Won't matter if the Donks still plan on driving Ryder trucks filled with "magical" ballot boxes to the polls.

Warren couldn't find a cheese shop...

Or a packie.

warren03.jpg

Biden is especially done because of what his own party did to him when they dragged his name into and started the impeachment process. They thought wrongly that by starting the process and claiming he was somehow wronged that it would motivate people to take a stand for him. Instead it sank him.

Warren picked the wrong restaurant. She needed to hit a Starbucks or some place the snowflakes like to hang out. Denny's was a bad choice.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1227279881752305664

I would have told her exactly what I think of her. Simply.. go away no are no friend of the people or the US constitution you swore to uphold.
Followed by..I want my money back from the student loans I paid. Now go away and let me eat, you have nothing I need to hear. There is the door use it. POS

I agree with all the above, but you forgot rat-boy Bloomberg. I worry about him, as he's already spent $350M on his campaign. I'm hoping today's revelations of his racist quotes stick to him, and pull minority support from him. IMO, he's the most dangerous of the running Democraps.
I woudn't worry about Mikey too much. He has disdain for the little people.

They are ALL dead men walking. And it is finally dawnining on them.

It is just a question as to who wants to be the one to go full Mondale or Dukakis lose in a land slide of epic proportions and destroy their political career Forever.

Back
Top Bottom