NH HB687 Red Flag Gun Confiscation hearing scheduled 6/24/20

I know DUPE
If this was really about safety it wouldn't be limited to firearms.
Besides, there are already laws that allow them to do all this.

But you have done them. Do you live under a rock?[laugh2] Unless you buy all your guns used from the back of van down by the river. You filled out a 4473
Nope. All of my guns, private and dealer purchased, went bye-bye when I had to file bankruptcy. If I ever have enough money to buy another one (very unlikely given the way my life is going) it will be only via private sale.

From the 'main stream news'

Looked like there was good turn out against the bill.....loved the posters

Was hilarious when one of the lefties in the back became unhinges and started screaming hysterically, tore up her sign and stormed out/pushed her way out thru the crowd off folks that were mostly behaving like adults
I was sitting there and she was standing behind me when she went off like that. Yeah, I was there.

After reading the quotes from the chairman and the other two quoted democrats, all I could think was "Yeah, let's do away with the 1st Amendment too!"

Funny how they didn't object to being compared to communists and fascists.

It's time conservatives take a page from the leftists playbook and start following and verbally harassing them.Refuse them service when they're in public. Call them out for being hypocritical cowardly tyrants. Don't give them a moment's peace. Treat them as they have treated others. Hold them accountable for every death due to their "redflag" scheme of oppression.

If you are not a NHFC member, please consider joining. If you are, please invite a friend. We need to grow our numbers if we want to stop this stuff...

So I guess according to Shannon Watts, we now need to seek the permission from the emperor before we can oppose the Gun Confiscation measures that MDA [Mom's Destroying America] is pushing.

We were "ALLOWED TO COMPARE" [her] support for RED FLAG LAWS to.." those of countries that committed Genocide or Mass annihilation. Spoken just like a Tyrant.

#Winning NHFC is getting under the skin of MDA founder.

EVERYONE IT IS TIME TO GET INVOLVED. Our Natural Rights as codified in the Constitution are at risk and being destroyed. Not only are our 2a issues as risk, along with all of the other Constitutional protections that this legislation violates, Shannon wants to strip us of our ability to speak out against their actions. Now the first amendment is also on the chopping block.

PS. #FactsMatter, NHFC was not part of the pearl necklaces event, that was another group.

Shannon Watts allowed.png

The bill as filed goes to the floor. As for passage, depend how much the activists want to fight against passage.

So I guess according to Shannon Watts, we now need to seek the permission from the emperor before we can oppose the Gun Confiscation measures that MDA [Mom's Destroying America] is pushing.

We were "ALLOWED TO COMPARE" [her] support for RED FLAG LAWS to.." those of countries that committed Genocide or Mass annihilation. Spoken just like a Tyrant.

#Winning NHFC is getting under the skin of MDA founder.

EVERYONE IT IS TIME TO GET INVOLVED. Our Natural Rights as codified in the Constitution are at risk and being destroyed. Not only are our 2a issues as risk, along with all of the other Constitutional protections that this legislation violates, Shannon wants to strip us of our ability to speak out against their actions. Now the first amendment is also on the chopping block.

PS. #FactsMatter, NHFC was not part of the pearl necklaces event, that was another group.

View attachment 310552

Yeah, but they have Twitter, and are getting THEIR MESSAGE out to the masses!

This is why our side is losing, folks. We need to step up the social media presence. Between having truth on our side, and if we could get the message out, we would surely have no problem.

Yeah, but they have Twitter, and are getting THEIR MESSAGE out to the masses!

This is why our side is losing, folks. We need to step up the social media presence. Between having truth on our side, and if we could get the message out, we would surely have no problem.
Our side doesn't use it. That's why I'm still thinking radio.

Radio? Young people don't listen to much talk radio or ads.
I'm saying we need to start using social media if we want to reach people, and by "people", I mean young people, the up and coming generations.

I'm saying we need to start using social media if we want to reach people, and by "people", I mean young people, the up and coming generations.
Nor do young people use Facebook or Twitter. And frankly young people tend as a rule to lean left, so they're not Our Side, per se. Our Side still listens to the radio. [grin]

Nor do young people use Facebook or Twitter. And frankly young people tend as a rule to lean left, so they're not Our Side, per se. Our Side still listens to the radio. [grin]
Yeah, but we don't need to reach "our side" if they are already there. We need to reach out to the masses, the public, and most of all, the young people. You make it VERY obvious how much the point is getting missed!

It needs to be clear. It needs to be simple. It needs to be consistent. It helps if it is sometimes humorous or very visual. It needs to be constant. But for starters, it needs to exist at all.

Ever actually try to use social media to get a message out about anything conservative? It doesn't work. If you are small, it just gets no traction. If you start to get traction, it gets killed by the social media site itself either through being removed for some made up breach of site rules, or due to multiple false reports from the other side, or simply manually deleted to avoid people seeing it. If you got something trending they would kill it, that's just reality. Trying to fight that way is useless.

Back
Top Bottom