NH HB687 Red Flag Gun Confiscation hearing scheduled 6/24/20

This will end up being a nationwide thing, unfortunately. They’re digging for anything just to say that they’re trying to stop these active shooter events, and of course it’s us that will pay the price, not the criminals, not the mentally deranged or freakshows of FB.

20.00 bucks says this will be nationwide SOP within 2 yrs.

Total bad news for every gun owner. Pretty soon we’re all going to be legal criminals. f*** it why be legal about it anymore ? Don’t see anybody with power helping us out !! Literally takes an act of Congress for the Supreme Court to hear and help the little legal people. I feel like the constitution is totaly ignored now. You never hear of anybody being punished for treading on our LEGAL rights !! Tired of being shit on.

The Donks are on a full-court press, everywhere, and about everything. The trick is to get people who don't normally pay attention to notice it and understand its significance.

As for Red Flag specifically, has there been any further news on the case re: the uncle in Vermont? That should serve as a good illustrative - and very local - example why it's a bad idea.

I think you should treat your firearms the same as you would treat your investments. Diversified, as in, don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
What would happen if the police showed up at your door with a red flag order, and you exercised your 5th amendment rights and said that you wanted to talk to a lawyer. They would find some of your guns in your gun safe, but not all of them. Would they arrest you for exercising your 5th amendment rights?

I think you should treat your firearms the same as you would treat your investments. Diversified, as in, don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
What would happen if the police showed up at your door with a red flag order, and you exercised your 5th amendment rights and said that you wanted to talk to a lawyer. They would find some of your guns in your gun safe, but not all of them. Would they arrest you for exercising your 5th amendment rights?
Even if they did, you would always have the satisfaction of knowing that they’ll NEVER be able to confiscate all your guns.

Would they arrest you for not turning them all over ? After all they do have a record of what you own legaly

This will end up being a nationwide thing, unfortunately. They’re digging for anything just to say that they’re trying to stop these active shooter events, and of course it’s us that will pay the price, not the criminals, not the mentally deranged or freakshows of FB.

20.00 bucks says this will be nationwide SOP within 2 yrs.

If it is we're pretty much f***ed, that's lautenberg all over again. It's pretty obvious the downstream chilling effect stuff from this.

If they make this shit federal it'd be just like lautenberg- prohibited person. You'll be committing a felony by holding out (or at least if you ever touch the guns stored out of state etc) .

-Mike

So does submitted mean going to go into law or going to be voted on?

It means that it has to go through the Committee Hearing process and the each sections of the Legislature, The House and the Senate and if passed there it goes to the Governor to sign into law, veto, let it pass into law with out signature or pocket veto.

Schoolhouse Rock- How a Bill Becomes a Law - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otbml6WIQP

Last edited:
If it is we're pretty much f***ed, that's lautenberg all over again. It's pretty obvious the downstream chilling effect stuff from this.

If they make this shit federal it'd be just like lautenberg- prohibited person. You'll be committing a felony by holding out (or at least if you ever touch the guns stored out of state etc) .

-Mike

...and happening to you if your sister's cousin's boyfriend's kid runs his mouth at recess and mentions your name. [thinking]

[laugh2]

Yep, I'm 100% sure. Wanna bet? All gun sales/transfers DO NOT require a 4473. Have you been living under a rock?
But you have done them. Do you live under a rock?[laugh2] Unless you buy all your guns used from the back of van down by the river. You filled out a 4473

These red flag laws will turn us into a nation of informants. Jealous because your neighbor has a nicer car, house, jacket, etc. than you? Just snitch on him. It's happened before.

1396989391.jpg

Last edited:
You sure? 4473. Yes I know it's for crime but they know.

I am guessing you know this already but for clarification the ATF does not have the 4473's. The dealers keep them. If a firearm is used and or recovered from a crime scene the PD will call the ATF for a trace. At which point the ATF will contact the FFL. In the video you posted those containers full of 4473's are from dealers no longer in business.

Back
Top Bottom