NH-HB1608 "Standard Capacity Magazine Ban of 2020"

This thread is about a specific bill in the NH legislature

If you want to whine/complain about moving to NH/not moving to NH/moving somewhere else then start a new thread somewhere else
It’s not bullshit it’s a very clear observation of a trend on this site followed by a legit question. What are you doing this time? Are you moving again or are you fighting it this time? If you’re fighting it what is being done? Are you starting a rally? Fundraising for an organization?

I asked a genuine question about if there is any plans of things being done to fight this because there is no mention of it. But instead of people actually answering it they come after me saying I went off topic meanwhile others are way further off topic. Seems like that was just an excuse to react to something they felt offended by. Probably because they were the kind of people I was referencing. But thats fine this will be my final post on this topic. Goodluck in your fight, or flee.

After reading the bill it states FFL's are exempt. If NH goes full retard I see 03FFL's becoming popular.
I'd guestimate we'd see several thousand new 03 FFL's in that case (in NH). I'll be exploring getting an 07 FFL once I move into my own house (hopefully later this year).

Hopefully this moronic 'bill' will be shot down in flames. Or get snuffed out before it goes any further.

I'd guestimate we'd see several thousand new 03 FFL's in that case (in NH). I'll be exploring getting an 07 FFL once I move into my own house (hopefully later this year).

Hopefully this moronic 'bill' will be shot down in flames. Or get snuffed out before it goes any further.
I saw the same thing, it seems to exempt all FFL holders "(b) Lawfully possessed by a federal firearms licensee pursuant to 18 U.S.C. Section 921, et seq." But I am a little confused as to why they cite section 921 which seems to be just definitions. Need a lawyer to help me understand this one.

English your second language?

Its a roll call vote

HB1608 Nay Votes

150 for the shitty bill and 145 against it.....

The link shows tally along with all of the reps that voted against the bill......reps, donks and libertarian(s)

Yeas: 150Nays: 145

wtf = I cant believe that got that many si's

Back
Top Bottom