• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Gun Show

I walked right in at noontime, no line outisde at all. The parking lot was still pretty full. Walking in the aisles was not a problem.

I saw much of the same as the previous posters. Ammo was available but prices are still high. A few dealers had some decent displays of handguns, but again prices were up there.

The best bargain was the Target Lady .... I picked up 300 targets (a year's supply) for 1/2 of the department store prices.

A few people walking around with guns to sell, but fewer than I expected. I passed up a .45 Marlin Camp Carbine and a Remington pump that had a bit too much wear. Nothing else really interested me.

Ditto. 7.62x39mm, 122 gr., non corrosive, berdan primed, steel case ranged from $6 to $9 for a box of 20. So you had to look around for the best price. Even at $6 it was no better than I can get locally (northern MA) but at least no sales tax. Not much for reloading supplies, other than used brass. Several dealers had a selection of EBGs but I wasn't shopping for one so don't know if there were any decent prices. Don't think I'd make the drive again since not much different than the local shows, but probably okay if you live nearby.

I showed up around 3 and it wasn't nearly as busy as when I was there in April (though I was there probably around 11 then).
I was bummed - ready to buy almost anything and only walked out with a pack of targets. [sad2]

Ammo (from WM) was marked up by 50-100%.

Yup,I seen the same table.

His table looked like he raided every WalMart around for 100 miles,then marked it up 50%.Battle packs of Port .308 was the highest I have EVER seen it at $189.00 at this same table,even though a guy down the aisle was selling the same thing for $115

The funny thing was, this "dealer" was wearing a NES shirt.[thinking]

I didn't buy a damn thing at the show,although I spent $100 at Rileys.I will check out the manchester show when it comes up,it will most likely be my last gun show.The gun shows are going the way of computer shows of the 90's.

Last edited:
I saw some of the most ridiculous prices I have ever seen. $600 for a Saiga 7.62 at one table. The only table I saw with normal prices was State Line's and Chester Arms. I walked out empty handed but for a M16 grill lighter...

His table looked like he raided every WalMart around for 100 miles,then marked it up 50%.Battle packs of Port .308 was the highest I have EVER seen it at $189.00 at this same table,even though a guy down the aisle was selling the same thing for $115

I didn't buy a damn thing at the show,although I spent $100 at Rileys.I will check out the manchester show when it comes up,it will most likely be my last gun show.The gun shows are going the way of computer shows of the 90's.

The guy in the 2nd aisle, center with the gray NES shirt is 50BMG. Fred only works for the owner of the shop, which is Stoney Acres.

I saw WM stuff at very high pricing at a number of tables. We were there from close to 11AM to ~2:30PM then headed down to Rileys.

I saw some of the most ridiculous prices I have ever seen. $600 for a Saiga 7.62 at one table. The only table I saw with normal prices was State Line's and Chester Arms. I walked out empty handed but for a M16 grill lighter...

Those M16 grill lighters were a hoot. Neat to have when you have lib friends over for a BBQ!! [rofl]

I went bought a holster for my LCP, then forgot to take it and walked off with out it GR!!! I am going back today to hopefully get it. other than that a decent show. I found a guy who sold me 6 boxes of winchester 30-06 from 1953 for $5 box.I cany wait to get the Garand out.

I was there Sunday around 12:30 and found 7.62x39 for $5.40/20rnds. I picked up some of that and 2 bricks of Aguila .22 SE Subsonics.

Went saturday after work. I traded in a canadian marked S&W model 10 (have a few US marked Victories so they fill my needs) and I walked out with a S&W 686 Plus. I only had to add in 100$. Not to bad.

Yep that was me...As Len said I work for the guy. He bought the 22 from Jerrys not Walmart. His 308 he bought when the prices were sky high and now it looks like he will have to take a bath...oh well. Next time stop by and say hello. Then you would know I was not the dealer and be confused as to why I was wearing a NES shirt....On another note the show sucked..the prices were high on everything!!!!!

I had a better time talking to folks....and people watching....well I think they were people anyway...some strange looking folks were out [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom