• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH gun shops

I have a friend who made the great decision to live in New Hampshire rather than in lowell where his job is. He is looking to buy a handgun as soon as he moves in (probably a glock but wants to look at everything - sig, hk, mp, etc).

What is the best gun shop - relatively close to Nashua, that has a vast selection as well as reasonable prices?

Thanks in Advance.

Affordable Firearms/Collector's Firearms, above the True Value Hardware in Pelham, is a great place.

It's small and cluttered with lots of junk, but both the younger guy, Bob, and the older guy, Terry are very nice to deal with, and are Glock dealers. They can get anything within a few days if you can't find it in the cluttered display cases. They're not open Sundays or Mondays.

Riley's guns in Hooksett is a bit of a drive, but has a huge inventory.

Manchester Firing line by the Manchester airport has a huge inventory of Glocks and Sigs in particular. They also have a firing range, and you can try rental guns there before you buy.

Last edited:
I'll second State Line Gun shop in Mason. Great staff and an excellent selection, maybe 20 miles from Nashua, worth the ride. My second choice would be riley's in Hookset, not that far of a ride, but I feel State Line's prices are better. Just my 2 cents worth

Gunner

I need to check out stateline.

I live in Derry adn Al's got a nice little but well stocked shop. Rileys is very good.

Back
Top Bottom