WTS [NH] Glock 17 Gen 4 w/ RMR

Nessy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

I'm selling or trading my Glock 17 Gen 4. I'm the original owner and have receipt of purchase. I got this milled out for an RMR (so tight it doesn't lose zero when I change the battery, and no plates to worry about) and had front cocking serrations added and have done some other upgrades - it's a working Glock and not a Gucci Glock, tho. Upgraded all the magazines to OEM Glock Gen 5 magazines with high vis followers, installed an Overwatch Precision polymer DAT trigger, added some talon grips and suppressor height night sights. Only trading because I just picked up a Glock 34 and a Sig P320 X5 and don't need 3 pistols with red dots.

Shoots super tight groups too.

$750 cash [$25 off for Members] (or trades below), must have NH ID and PRL or be willing to meet up at an FFL.

Looking to trade for medium end glass in the 1-6x range or 5-25x range, (like a Vortex 1-6x razor ii, Burris xtr2 5-25x, or a vortex 5-25x plus a nice QD mount or some cash on top) might do some gun trades for a CZ Scorpion Micro or something like that. No non gun trades, no services.

20200214_140718 (1).jpg

20200214_141706.jpg

Disclaimer: All laws, federal, state and local, will be strictly followed

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom