NH Folks upset about Collectible Arms & Ammo's signs

So much for "open mindedness" the liberal progressive's mantra...what a bunch of hypocritical shitbags.
They never had "open mindedness" and never will. That is nothing but a PC weasel phrase they use against anyone that does not agree with them. Look how quickly they turn on anyone that dares to speak against them (such as Bob Woodword).

BTW, the story just made it to Drudge. Brace yourselves, the moonbats will be out in full force!

Please don't harass Chuck Mower.
I just had a word with the shop owner. They're seriously thinking to send Chuck an appreciation gift. They couldn't have hoped to get this much publicity and advertising even if they spent a year's worth of profit on it.
Actually, we all should be thankful to Chuck. Thanks to him, the message from the shop's storefront has been broadcast over the whole country!

I hate signs too...

images

Stopped in there tonight just as all the news trucks were pulling out around 630. Keith and Alex are great guys. Always make you feel welcome and just all around good folk.

Wonder if Chuck Mower pissed off anyone saying that we don't live in Gooberville Arkansas where signs like that belong..lol hmmmm Bill Clinton get word of this heh?

Mower describes himself as a gun owner

Love it. Will definitely stop in this weekend to see what they got.

Last edited:
Stopped in there tonight just as all the news trucks were pulling out around 630. Keith and Alex are great guys. Always make you feel welcome and just all around good folk.

Wonder if Chuck Mower pissed off anyone saying that we don't live in Gooberville Arkansas where signs like that belong..lol hmmmm Bill Clinton get word of this heh?

Mower describes himself as a gun owner

Chuck Mower said that about Arkansas? I'm so proud. I knew a Mower out in California who was a douchebag, too.

Signs like that belong in every state in a free country.

Good for him, lots of free advertizing.

I'm wondering how long it will be before some disgruntled moonbat breaks his window/s.

Could Mower be any more stereotypical in his reaction, given his background?

“When we stray from what’s generally acceptable within the great bell curve to something on the fringe, it’s incumbent on us to stand up and say, ‘no, that’s not acceptable,’” Mower said.

Hey Mower, shove your bell curve up your ass, sideways!!

I'm sure he's never spoken a word about the "fringe" leftwing lunatics that have been proposing and enacting all their bullshit agendas that are so far off the bell curve they've turned the corner already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't familiar with this shop before. I'll make it a point to stop in and buy something next time I'm in that area. Thanks moonbat news reporters!

I wonder if Mower was upset when George W Bush was called a war
Criminal, or pictures of W labeled village idiot were around

Last edited:
Beside the image of Obama are the images of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong, above the statement, "All experts agree gun control works. They were kind of bad guys, so I don't think it's really good to advertise that in the front window," said Carole Brown, of Merrimack.

So close, yet so far away....she obviously doesn't quite get the juxtaposition of the four pictures yet, does she...[thinking]

"This is a case of a legitimate business sending an illegitimate message,” Mower said. So Mr Mower has been granted the authority to judge and decide what is a legitimate and illegitimate message for a business to post... I hear he even made an official complaint to the town to see if he could get the sign removed. I guess as a teacher he missed the school course on freedom of speech. The facts are that because of President Obama more guns and ammo have been sold than at any time in the past. People all over the USA have been reacting to their belief in the President and what he is doing by buying every rifle and ammo round they can and have created a shortage of unbelievable depth and length. The people are voting with their purchase on their belief in him and their belief of how he wishes to run the government. Mr. Mower runs for local office every now and think his opinions and views few should be followed by everyone. If he doesn't like the sign, fine, then ignore it. I have a problem when he wants to be a judge,jury and the political police!

"This is a case of a legitimate business sending an illegitimate message,” Mower said. So Mr Mower has been granted the authority to judge and decide what is a legitimate and illegitimate message for a business to post... I hear he even made an official complaint to the town to see if he could get the sign removed. I guess as a teacher he missed the school course on freedom of speech. The facts are that because of President Obama more guns and ammo have been sold than at any time in the past. People all over the USA have been reacting to their belief in the President and what he is doing by buying every rifle and ammo round they can and have created a shortage of unbelievable depth and length. The people are voting with their purchase on their belief in him and their belief of how he wishes to run the government. Mr. Mower runs for local office every now and think his opinions and views few should be followed by everyone. If he doesn't like the sign, fine, then ignore it. I have a problem when he wants to be a judge,jury and the political police!
To their credit, the town appears to have told him to pound sand.

I saw a news interview on that the other day. There is the sign, on the left of the storefront, with Mao, Lenin & Hitler (On its Own), with a statement under it.

Then there is a the entry door, to the right of the sign.

Then there is the sign of "O", to the right of the door - by itself, with salesman comment under it.

Its obvious that he tried to do this all intelligently (by each sign placement being separate from the other), as if to be able to say that there are 2 separate messages on his storefront.

Either way its all freedom of speech.

(And, anyways - that's my 2-cent amatuer observation)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom