• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Folks upset about Collectible Arms & Ammo's signs

I'm going to have to go and check them out now...

As for the moonbat that complained... ESAD if you don't like it. It's not his business, so he has no ground to stand on. Oh, and it sounds like Chuck Mower is one of those "doomsday prepper's"... Running drills with kids, and he has issues with a pair of poster? WTF??

Anyone who doesn't like it, won't be shopping there anyway; so why should he care what they think? [rofl]

I have bought a 91/30 and a CZ 82 from them,And gone back a few times to buy ammo.And I love the sign!!!

Anyone who doesn't like it, won't be shopping there anyway; so why should he care what they think? [rofl]

I also like the part where the co-owner states:
I can tell you that for each person who doesn’t like it, there are 150 who compliment us on it. Often, people just open the door and say ‘I love it,’ or give a thumbs-up, while they’re getting gas,” Cox said of the pumps out front that belong to Galaxy convenience store.

I also think the people that don't like the posters would shit themselves if they saw what some of us have in plain view at home... lol
I'm thinking about getting a display cabinet for my guns at some point. I just want it secure enough to keep my mind at ease. I don't need to follow any moronic MA laws. [smile]

So much for "open mindedness" the liberal progressive's mantra...what a bunch of hypocritical shitbags.

“Truthfully, I don’t understand why a good businessman would choose to send a message like that,” resident Chuck Mower said. “To depict the president with AK-47s crossed in front of him and link him with Stalin, Hitler and Mao, that’s way over the top.

freedom of speech chump, suck it up

So,,,,, they want to restrict this guy's 1st amendment right to voice his opinion about people that are trying to restrict his 2nd amendment rights?

Awesome sign. Will have to stop by the shop next time I'm in that neck of the woods and show my support.

I'd be worried having my business next door to a big hitler sign would hurt my wallet regardless of whether I agreed with the sign or not, seems like a legitimate complaint...of course they have the right to put up the signs, but he's got the right to complain too...and the shop should care enough about fellow small business to maybe take a listen...my two cents...time to flame me I'm guessing

The moonbats are incapable such logical thought or for that matter any thought. They do as thier messiah (always lower case, in this use)tells them. That is why one of the ones bitching is a school teacher, how else do you find such mindless folks.
Yes, they think their superior intellect and ideology puts them above the fray.

I'd be worried having my business next door to a big hitler sign would hurt my wallet regardless of whether I agreed with the sign or not, seems like a legitimate complaint...of course they have the right to put up the signs, but he's got the right to complain too...and the shop should care enough about fellow small business to maybe take a listen...my two cents...time to flame me I'm guessing

WTF, do you even understand what the sign signifies? I would hardly call it a "big Hitler sign". You're another one of them.

There'sAlways That .0001% OfThe People That We Can't Offend. I Think I'm Picking Up My Lowers From Them, Can't Wait To See The Signs.

Should a similar display ever pop up in school, Mower said, red flags would go up.

“We certainly wouldn’t tolerate a display like this on (students’) shirts in school,” he said. “And I’m sure that if I ever saw a student sketching Obama with two AK-47s crossed in front of him, I’d be bringing it to the attention” of school administration.

At least the guy is consistent. He's just as ready to screw the kid's 1st Amendment rights as he is to screw our 2nd Amendent rights. "Johnny, report to the Principal's office right now. You've committed a thoughtcrime!"

What a tool.

Back
Top Bottom