• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH clubs 50 BMG friendly?

And have a 500+ yard range?
Looking for one in southern NH that is free enough to allow 50 BMG to be shot there. Nashua website says they forbid it. Pelham 600 yard range is "still under construction" it looks like. Any knowledge will be appreciated. Thank you.

And have a 500+ yard range?
Looking for one in southern NH that is free enough to allow 50 BMG to be shot there. Nashua website says they forbid it. Pelham 600 yard range is "still under construction" it looks like. Any knowledge will be appreciated. Thank you.

Adam sadly I think you're going to be out of luck. There really aren't that many clubs over 300 yards in new england, Nashua and Reading are the only two that come to mind.

-Mike

Adam sadly I think you're going to be out of luck. There really aren't that many clubs over 300 yards in new england, Nashua and Reading are the only two that come to mind.

-Mike

We are spoiled by being within 45 minutes of New Bedford and their 500 yard range.

Not Southern NH, but the Pemi has a 200/300 yd range and allows 50 cal (but not full auto). pemi.org

They are working on a 1000 yard range...

Thanks for reminding me of Pemi. We will be looking at them.

Back
Top Bottom