NH Church Shooting.

When I moved to Bedford, NH 20yr+ ago, I was an "outsider" not born and raised in NH. Snubbed at Town Council meetings, grudgingly dealt with at Town Hall, etc. I think "natives" are probably less than a quarter of the resident population now and I'm a "long-time" resident according to the locals. Which means I'm better than the people who moved here in the last few years.

"This used to be a good city" the old-timers say. But that Mayberry-life is long gone.

In this day and age, diversity is a requirement. Exclusion from the neighborhood based on race, creed, religion, color is a thing of the past here. But it's not a "Melting Pot" anymore - there's no fusion. People bring their cultures with them in enclaves - some with Hatfield & McCoys squabbles that make the news, like this event. But they're largely killing one another. That will spill out beyond the culture enclaves more often in coming years.

Don't be where the shooting starts unless you bring your army along for backup.

And speaking of "shelter in place", I got an alert an hour ago from PPD, they are going around the shop looking for someone... and they want him in the worst way.... according to the Boss they went thru all the cars in the parking lot with dogs..... Old Bridge Street. Needless to say my friend is staying in the house and is not out on the shop area.

And speaking of "shelter in place", I got an alert an hour ago from PPD, they are going around the shop looking for someone... and they want him in the worst way.... according to the Boss they went thru all the cars in the parking lot with dogs..... Old Bridge Street. Needless to say my friend is staying in the house and is not out on the shop area.
Looks like he was busy! Lowell, Salem, & Dracut all had similar break ins as the cars at Chunkys, and they had a matching description in Lowell.

DIVERSITY FOR DIVERSITY'S-SAKE IS A SIN.

This is the gospel I have been preaching for years. I watched otherwise worthy organizations be destroyed by its breach.

Amen.

It’s also no accident that according to the Bible, pride is a sin and yet, the LGBTQANCXYZ chooses to parade themselves under the PRIDE banner.

Sounds like he pistol-whipped someone too. Points awarded for also going "old school"...

Back
Top Bottom