NH Church Shooting.

I think my favorite part of the press conference where they spend five minutes thanking and congratulating all the police, FBI and law enforcement. I guess they feel the need to take credit for allowing the citizens to stop the threat.

They really did that?

Best I can tell, the there was a murder, and then an attempted revenge murder. Neither or which the police had any role in preventing. Says a lot about the mentality of police, when people get murdered and they congratulate themselves...

Within "moments".

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Pelham is a town with a small population but a pretty good sized footprint. It also has a small Police Department.

(full disclosure I have had several very positive dealings with the PPD, and hold them in high regard)

If the patrol cars were out and about, and usually there is one on Rt 38 on the south side of town, it is going to take that car a good 4 minutes to get there, response from the Station is probably 6 minutes. There are no shortcuts to get to that church, it is on Rt 38 and any side roads ( they are few and far between) are not made for driving fast.

The road the church is on the corner of ( Bridge St @ St Margaret's Drive) actually turns into some sort of a goat path that runs thru the Pelham F&G property... it is the road from their entrance to the range. It is 3400 feet from the range

pfg.jpg

The road the church is on the corner of ( Bridge St @ St Margaret's Drive) actually turns into some sort of a goat path that runs thru the Pelham F&G property... it is the road from their entrance to the range. It is 3400 feet from the range

View attachment 307663

Yup. That's the entrance road that runs next to the "butts" (target stands) of the 600 yard range, which you can clearly see at the end of the sandy area if you zoom in on a satellite map.

Don't let this ruin your faith in the Rappin-American community..... Mr Holloway's mugshot, Photo Credit : Pelham Police Dept

Once A King Always A King.... the motto of the Latin Kings Gang

dale delete.jpg

UPDATE: New Hampshire wedding shooting, murder of church pastor may be related
Police identified the suspect as Dale Halloway, 37, who was “gang-tackled” by guests at the wedding after he shot Bishop Stanley Choate, 75, and Clare McMullen, 60. Groom Mark Castiglione was hit in the head by an object during the shooting, according to the Eagle-Tribune.

Castiglione is the father of Brandon Castiglione, 24, who has been arrested and charged with second degree murder in the shooting death of Luis Garcia, another pastor at New England Pentecostal Ministries.

Roark said the shooter arrived after the wedding began shortly after 10 a.m. and used a handgun. The church had recently undergone active shooter training, he added.

The Union-Leader reported that church member Janail Archer told the paper that she had spoken with her father, Othniel Archer, a deacon at the church who was there at the time of the shooting. She said her father told her he saw a man in a hoodie enter the church from his vantage point in a balcony used for videotaping. The man walked to the pulpit, Archer told his daughter, and shot Choate and McMullen.

To be honest....this sounds like how Chicago started. Ie, like around 1910. Before wwi bread lines and then great depression.

Pelham is a town with a small population but a pretty good sized footprint. It also has a small Police Department.

(full disclosure I have had several very positive dealings with the PPD, and hold them in high regard)

If the patrol cars were out and about, and usually there is one on Rt 38 on the south side of town, it is going to take that car a good 4 minutes to get there, response from the Station is probably 6 minutes. There are no shortcuts to get to that church, it is on Rt 38 and any side roads ( they are few and far between) are not made for driving fast.

View attachment 307663

You have made a very important argument for concealed carry. It protects you when they can't get to you!

Don't let this ruin your faith in the Rappin-American community..... Mr Holloway's mugshot, Photo Credit : Pelham Police Dept

Once A King Always A King.... the motto of the Latin Kings Gang

View attachment 307723

Looks like NH is about to skip the lengthy MA stage and it may implement the CA's "Garden of Eden" commie future now. There goes the hood!

The booking photo explains why all media adopted the phrase “gang tackled” so quickly:

Man facing attempted murder charge in double shooting at Pelham, NH church
Investigators say Holloway is the stepson of Minister Luis Garcia, who was killed earlier this month. His funeral was set to take place after the wedding.

Brandon Castiglione is facing a second-degree murder charge in connection with Garcia’s killing. He is the son of groom Mark Castiglione, according to Senior Assistant Attorney General Ben Agati.

“There are several different families that are involved and other people from the community, so finding out what the connection was between those is something that we’re still going through right now,” Agati said.

The shooting left the small town of about 13,000 people in shock.

“It kinda stuns the community,” resident Daniel Britt said. “I’ve known the congregation people a long time. They’re nice people…This don’t happen around here.”[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]
-------------

Last edited:
When I told my folks that there had been a shooting at a church in New Hampshire, they were surprised, until I explained it was Pelham, NH, adjacent to those two Bay State garden spots, Lawrence and Lowell.

This is part of the global struggle for a diversity. We all need to figure out how societies will benefit from those who will never become benefits to any society. Try that angle and I promise you fun filled days with any liberals. [wink]

The man accused of shooting a bride and a minister during a wedding at a Pelham, N.H., church Saturday was released last December from a Massachusetts prison, where he had been serving time for beating an estranged girlfriend over three days in 2012.
(The Boston Globe)

The fact that there was no return fire indicates all in attendance were mass residents.

Quick! Shelter in Place!

Malodave

There was a "shelter on place" alert in Pelham a couple of years back, a Tuesday night ( I was not home) , wife called to tell me.... my response was her was to go get the shotgun and a pistol and shoot anything the dogs started barking at that was not wearing a Badge.... and I would call her from the end of the street to open the garage door so I could ride right in.

Back
Top Bottom