NH Church Shooting.

Hearing an early report of a shooting inside the New England Pentecostal Church on bridge road in Pelham NH. So far, just that there are multiple victims.

NFI at this time.

hopefully this is an isolated incident that is being blown out of proportion.

Multiple people have been shot in a church, it is being reported.

The incident is understood to have happened at New England Pentecostal Ministries in Bridge Street, Pelham in New Hampshire this afternoon.

Ambulances and dozens of other emergency services, including fire trucks, are the scene, while at least four people are said to have been injured.

The area has also been sealed off with tape and one witness is reporting "heavy police presence".

Officials have only confirmed there is an "active investigation" and have not released any more details or said how many people have been shot.

1_Screen-Shot-2019-10-12-at-161111.jpg

The church has been sealed off
An alert issued just before 4pm UK time on Twitter said: "(OOA) Pelham, NH *SHOOTING* Bridge St - Multiple people shot at a church, mutual aid Ambulances requested, no other information available at this time, scene is active - 10/12 - 10:45".

Another read: "Multi shooting Pelham NH- reported to be on Bridge St - multiple m/a en route."
Local media is reporting a shooter has been apprehended.

The church describes itself as "committed to touching lives dramatically and bringing aid and deliverance to all people regardless of race, creed or color throughout all generations."

It adds: "Our church welcomes people from all parts of New England and the Northeast area.

"With strong foundations in the teachings of our Lord, our goal is to continue spread His word, educate our youth and work toward the betterment of our local community."

We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.

My initial thought was this wasn't an Islamic terrorist attack because the target was too small, but seeing the pic the church is bigger than I pictured. Guess we'll have to see how the suspect is described...because I'm sure it'll be accurate...

My guess is still it's a domestic dispute of some kind.

Shooting/Stabbing 10/12/19 10:31 (Pelham-) Police department reports 4 victims shot in a church - unknown extent of injs

Less than a mile from my house. It was the pastor's funeral. It's an all black church, the pastor was found shot to death in his home last week.
Simultaneously there was a domestic abuse meeting going on in another part of the church

Wow!
Sounds like the roots of this thing
go deep.

Is the pastor that was shot by a addict last week?
Could have a little church vs addict "war" going on?

The media sensationalizes and is fascinated with every "mass" shooting/school shooting/public shooting, but they continually ignore the crime statistics in urban areas such as Chicago and Detroit.
It ruins their narrative.
We cannot have it, that simple inner-city crime is a MUCH larger problem and leads to more deaths than assault rifles/mass/school shootings.
Doesn't work if your narrative is that you want to take away assault rifles.

(bastards got me using the term "assault rifle") [banghead]

I think New York City has enough of its own problems that they don't have to worry about a little town of 12,000 in New Hampshire. We are a state with constitutional carry and no nanny state gun laws and we have less shootings in a year than New York City has in a day

Back
Top Bottom