• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH CC law changing?

So there's really 2 bills? Is this all because of the NRA douche nozzle meddling with NH business?

There may be NRA meddling, but there are always multiple bills, often at the same time, about any popular topic.

That's what comes with having 400 reps, with maybe a half dozen plus working on the same issue independent of one another.

Specifically, from the bill text:

This bill:
I. Permits any person who meets the requirements established in RSA 159:4 to carry a firearm openly or concealed, loaded or unloaded, on or about his or her person or upon or in a vehicle.
II. Removes, under certain circumstances, the requirement that nonresidents obtain a license to possess a firearm while in New Hampshire.

I missed it the first time around because it wasn't in bold text. Usually word being added to existing laws are in bold. I'm happy to hear this passed the house today.

Well, I ended up plunking down the $10 for the P&R license, just in case Lynch's veto isn't overridden (and it looks like there's not a veto-proof count, IIRC).

Lynch and his concubine, Sylvia Larsen, are too stupid for moral support. Where is the paperwork to fire "stupid people" in politics? There has to be a way to remove the ignorant retards in office...there HAS to be a way....
Right here
NH State Constitution - Bill of Rights [Art.] 10. [Right of Revolution.] Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

June 2, 1784

That would awesome, if New Hampshire went to Constitutional Carry with the option of getting a permit for reciprocity purpose, but; New Hampshire having national recognition i.e. regonize all out of state permit is good too. [smile]

That would awesome, if New Hampshire went to Constitutional Carry with the option of getting a permit for reciprocity purpose, but; New Hampshire having national recognition i.e. regonize all out of state permit is good too. [smile]

All, except MA. NH will never accept MA permits, ever.

New Hampshire having national recognition i.e. regonize all out of state permit is good too. [smile]

I'm not sure where you got that info from, but it is incorrect.

One reason I got a NH license was to be able to carry when I visit there because Ohio and NH don't have reciprocity.

The other reason is that I pick up reciprocity in a few more states with the NH license for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom