• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH cartoonist attacks the gun owners and the legislators...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.....nh property taxes tend to run much higher than a comparable house in mass. A fun fact most "live free or die" folks that brag about no income and sales tax like to ignore.

And before the nh folks start in......I have shit tons of family in nh and all they do is beeotch about nh property taxes.

But back on topic....I'm sure that is where the nh dems are spinning that from. 😁
Personally, I would like to draw up my own cartoon about that moron. Well...let's see...maybe him kowtowing on hands and knees to a Communist hammer and sickle flag? Obviously, he does not appreciate our rights.

Kevin_NH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nowhere near a wash for me -- my property tax bill is equal to what I would pay just in state income tax if I lived or worked in Massachusetts.

So to be a wash I would need a tax-free home in MA, evade all the sales taxes by exclusively shopping in NH, etc.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The time has come to start a slow slide into retirement. It’s going to take me a few years to actually get there, but I’m going to begin by retiring from drawing editorial cartoons.​

947dcb87fe92f0e541595b98b09027a5.gif

jkelly1229

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nowhere near a wash for me -- my property tax bill is equal to what I would pay just in state income tax if I lived or worked in Massachusetts.

So to be a wash I would need a tax-free home in MA, evade all the sales taxes by exclusively shopping in NH, etc.
I need to get my company to transfer me to a nh branch and I'd be in that boat...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never heard of her...

One of my biggest gripes is with car registrations and inspection stickers. But the money I saved on sales tax is "tremendous".

Top Bottom