• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Bow Season 2013 Commences

Left the Communistwealth for Live Free or Die!
Got out last night. Great to be back in a tree witnessing nature. Just moved to NH this year and man, there are some crazy animals in my new honey hole. Beach ball sized porcupine walked by me as I was climbing up. Fisher cat cruised by 20 minutes later and then, thanks to my sweaty brow (overdressed last evening) a big doe busts me just before coming into the lane as shooting light fades then she bounds, stomps and blows as she fades off in the distance. Great night. [grin]

I saw 2 bucks last night just before getting down. Didn't expect to see much with the wind tonight but saw a doe about 100yrds out and a groundhog.

Got out tonight. Third time this season. Sat in blind and had two does come in. One was staring right at the blind causing my delay in drawing. Once she turned I drew but realized she was about 5 yards out of range. Second time I held back on a shot this year. Another great night. Karma please.

Back
Top Bottom