NH ANTI TRAP BILL

Not sure what the numbers are as far as how much trapping helps population control in NH but, if that were to pass it could have a huge impact on the balance of predator/prey and throw localized ecosystems off...

I'm not worried about it. As soon as Jwpaolilli gets wind of this, he will tear the guy to shreds and burry him so deep in the woods that not even the devil will be able ti find a piece of that guy. Problem solved.

I'm not worried about it. As soon as Jwpaolilli gets wind of this, he will tear the guy to shreds and burry him so deep in the woods that not even the devil will be able ti find a piece of that guy. Problem solved.

That would actually be a good thing. Vaillancourt is a complete tool.

I'm sure I saw Jwpaolilli at the bar tonight officer. No, he was not out in the woods, he was far far away having a good time on thirsty Thursday [wink].

Vaillancourt is a douche bag, the epitome of Republican In Name Only. He has no sense of honor or responsibility to his party or his constituents.

He's the same fudgepacker that gave the Nazi salute that the democrats thought was great. "The House debate over Vaillancourt's comments elicited strong reactions on both sides of the aisle, with Democrats defending the lawmaker while Republicans described Vaillancourt's Nazi reference as offensive to the people of the Granite State. Rep. Bob Kingsbury (R-Laconia), an 86-year-old World War II veteran, used his experiences in Europe to describe his objection to Vaillancourt's objection."

I missed the earlier post in my search. This shit legislation drives me nuts. We had an asshle in Maine slip in legislation for bows along with new restraints on guns. So if your not fortunate enough to own many acres of land and youre within 300 ft of your neighbhor you woukdnt be able to shoot your bow, even at a bag for practice...The US is growing more idiots than ive ever seen in my life!

Sent from the blind

I'm not so worried about this one. And yes, he was the same guy who voted against constitutional carry and tried to repeal the stand your ground act. Since he lost those, now he tries to redefine what the stand your ground acts covers and when it is okay to use deadly force (never).

Back
Top Bottom