NH Anti-gun bills in the Senate...

Gov Sununu's signing statement needs to be sent to President Trump.......Maybe Gov Sununu would be willing to call the president so they can have a little chat........Trump's head isnt on straight right now.....too many leftists on his staff feeding him bad info imho

Trump is returning to Manchester for a rally this coming Thursday, 8/15/19 at the SNHU Arena.Trump to return to NH on Aug. 15 for rally at SNHU Arena in Manchester

My post wasn't really a dupe as it was more in response to someone suggesting that Sununu call/speak to Trump about his vetoes, so what better place than doing it just prior to the rally?

Would have been nice if the news reported this correctly

There are already background checks on commercial sales, what it did was make virtually all sales "commercial".

Write in to the paper with that. No, really!

Trump is returning to Manchester for a rally this coming Thursday, 8/15/19 at the SNHU Arena.

Trump to return to NH on Aug. 15 for rally at SNHU Arena in Manchester

Time to let him know how real Americans are thinking and voting.

Might be a good time to let him know how NH feels.

And the rest of the country as well. The NH gun owners groups should bring in key people to help remind Trump of this sentiment.

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu Vetoes Three Gun-Control Bills | National Review

"As for “red flag” statutes that are ostensibly designed to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people, the existing ones certainly aren’t crafted that way. Only one of the 17 states that currently have such laws even mentions the term “mental illness” in the statute. States that already have Baker Act statutes (which allow the involuntary institutionalization and examination of an individual) along with existing red-flag laws don’t even involve mental-health-care experts in deciding what to do with people whose gun applications are denied. How strange that the existing laws remove the normal role of mental-health-care professionals from the process. It’s as if a silent agenda that has little to real concern for safety is at work here."

Hit the nail on the head. NO national coverage of this story - just local and regional. But Sununu's veto of a voting law got national press...

I'm going to be smiling all day :)[smile][rockon]
Thank you Governor Sununu
and yes I will, be emailing my thanks to him, as we all should.

Back
Top Bottom