NH Ammo and Gun Ban Public Hearing Feburary 13th at 1PM!

One hallmark of firearm ownership is that you need to talk to people in a nice way about owning firearms. Connect with people. Show them you're not some nut-job that the media portrays. I talk about firearms at work all the time and people hear me. People know I own guns. I'm a well mannered, level headed, reasonably tempered team player, who just happens to own many military style firearms and is a die hard supporter of the constitution.

Couldn't agree more about this. If you really believe in 2A, keeping quiet out of paranoia is selfish. Be a good person and also be open about the fact that you own firearms and believe in 2A. You'll convert people just by your existence refuting their negative stereotypes. Then take liberals to the range with you and show them a good time.

This is how we win. Otherwise, keep silent and enjoy your right to bear arms, but do it in the knowledge that you're making it more likely your kids or grandkids will have their natural rights stolen from them.

You need to find out who filed this shit and out them. Find dirt on them and hit them back. Make them think twice next time.
The prime sponsor lives in a highly dem district, was convicted in 2017 of assaulting a political opponent at a recount and still got re-elected.

The prime sponsor lives in a highly dem district, was convicted in 2017 of assaulting a political opponent at a recount and still got re-elected.
I never knew that which means more people don’t know that. People who vote. We should be screaming that from the rooftops. Not every dem sits on the hard left. Some are more moderate and might not like what they hear about her. It’s worth a shot.

Maybe we could shame and ridicule her!

View attachment 265776

Damn... She beat us to it.

Give me one good reason why a person over 40 years old dyes their hair purple. All I can think of is “Hey everyone, look at me! I’m wicked edgy! I want to be a millennial too.”

Every “woman” I know over 40 that has dyed hair (purple, pink, blue, chrome red, etc) is a flaming lib/prog moonbat, and I mean flaming

Give me one good reason why a person over 40 years old dyes their hair purple. All I can think of is “Hey everyone, look at me! I’m wicked edgy! I want to be a millennial too.”

Every “woman” I know over 40 that has dyed hair (purple, pink, blue, chrome red, etc) is a flaming lib/prog moonbat, and I mean flaming
That thing isnt a female.

It would be hilarious if someone were to bring an antique harpoon........a paper cut out would probably get the message across without legal issues though......just sayin'
Or come dressed like:
iu

Influx of people moving in from MA ?

Just Massachusetts in general is what's wrong with NH ?

Massachusetts is a border state ?

Either way,good luck up there and dont abandon the state and think NC,SC,FL etc are going to be any different. Eventually the cancer will spread to so-called gun friendly states.
Cost of living drove me south to NC. Didn't buy my first firearm until we moved south. But there are certainly Northeast Liberal dominated areas in NC. That is why the state passed preemption laws to prevent these areas from creating their own restrictions or additional "requirements."
Cary, near Raleigh is known at Containment Area for Relocated Yankees.

I never knew that which means more people don’t know that. People who vote. We should be screaming that from the rooftops. Not every dem sits on the hard left. Some are more moderate and might not like what they hear about her. It’s worth a shot.
It was in every newspaper in the state and WMUR reported on it. If you can't reach people with that level of media coverage I don't know how else you reach them.

(Which tells me that people don't care. Their partisan tribe preference overrules criminal behavior by politicians)

It was in every newspaper in the state and WMUR reported on it. If you can't reach people with that level of media coverage I don't know how else you reach them.

(Which tells me that people don't care. Their partisan tribe preference overrules criminal behavior by politicians)

Exactly. Same reason why the left utterly freaks out over everything related to MAGA even though a six year old would recognize the obvious tantrum. Lose and deny any and all sense of reason to get your way.

There's a partnership between NHFC and GOA, Alan Rice both heads the NHFC, and also represents GOA in NH.

Well shit. Since the GOA has delivered us the lawsuit against NYC's suppressive licensing scheme for handguns, I would be proud to join this organization
I'm going to sign up today!

Edit: Just joined as a member for one year!

I'm sure Keith Hanson talked about it on his radio show (he's running for NHGOP chair). I'm also sure Jack heath talked about it on New Hampshire Today.

But people on the left probably don't listen to those shows.
People on the Left are unreachable. We don't care about them. We're interested in the moderates, undecided, and those basically on our team who are unmotivated and/or discouraged.

As a medium, terrestrial radio = cheap reach, even with the advent of satellite, iPods, etc.

I pointed a coworker to NES after I mentioned the NH bills and he said he hadn't heard about them (if you're reading please don't be offended). And he has a nice collection of ARs, so not just a hunter. The point is, even gun owners aren't hearing about this.

The Dems have the media and national money behind them, all we have is ourselves.

We need to send a message on the 13th, we need numbers to show that if they want to keep that comfy seat, best not to poke the bear.

I pointed a coworker to NES after I mentioned the NH bills and he said he hadn't heard about them (if you're reading please don't be offended). And he has a nice collection of ARs, so not just a hunter. The point is, even gun owners aren't hearing about this.

The Dems have the media and national money behind them, all we have is ourselves.

We need to send a message on the 13th, we need numbers to show that if they want to keep that comfy seat, best not to poke the bear.
And not to belabor a point, but does said coworker listen to the radio? Even passively (which most people do). If so, what?

Methinks we've already established the audience we need to reach doesn't use the FaceToobs, watch TeeVeeNooze, or read the fishwrap.

Back
Top Bottom