• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Alert: Vote today, it is Primary day [9/9] and there are races that matter!

I cannot go into detail about every primary race in NH, however NHFC has graded every primary race (State Rep and higher):
http://www.nhfc-ontarget.org/2014/08/news/primary-grades-2/

The critical 3 races at the top were in a letter that I sent out to my email list:

Dear Friends, Please see the letter below from Phyllis Woods (former National GOP Committee Woman). I completely agree with Phyllis Woods on the choice of Andrew for Governor. He has what it takes!

FWIW: I highly recommend the following:

Andrew Hemingway for Governor
Former Senator Bob Smith for US Senate
Dave Wheeler for Executive Council 5

Each of these candidates has stood firm on the principles that they espouse. They all stand for limited government [especially strong support of our Natural/Constitutional Rights to Keep and Bear firearms] and are willing to stand up and protect our rights.

If you care about liberty, please do the following three things tonight or tomorrow morning:
1. Pray for our State and Our Nation.
2. Get out and vote. Tomorrow [today 9/9/2014] matters and your vote is even more important.
3. Forward this email to your friends and ask them to do the same.

We can take back NH, but it begins tomorrow. Do NOT listen to the main stream media and let them convince you that the decision has already been made. Get out and vote.

Lastly, I have put links to various score cards on my webpage. You are welcome to click on the links and then use those score cards to grade other candidates.
http://jrhoell.com/jr/jrs-record/

Thanks again for your hard work to take back NH!

For Life and Liberty,
JR
315-9002

I will be voting today, because primaries matter and this primary is certainly no exception. JR couldn't be more correct that the ones who make the election decisions in NH are the registered voters of NH. Not the media or the marketing execs. Don't fall for that Hollywood treatment. Make your own decisions based on a candidate's record.

Back
Top Bottom