• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Alert: SB116. Still on the Gov's desk. ***Vetoed***

I hate to have to defend a fellow m*******, but if you run with any letter besides D next to your name youre not likely to win...
That said it's pretty disgusting how many seats are running unopposed down here.

You know what? You really should spend your energy on addressing the issues with your state. The good folks here in New Hampshire are doing quite well of holding our own. Those to the south of us, can't even get a bill they would like to have, out of committee. Now talk about weak, WOW! It doesn't get much weaker than that.

I'm amused with the attitude "that holding our own" is the best you can come up with with. It's easy to take pot shots at people in MA when we have the most corrupt government around to work against. That said, it is expected that MA is a joke but NH prides itself on the opposite.

WTF is ur problem ?

I was drinking and I found it ironic that NH can't get this done despite all the chest thumping from them about how free they are and how much MA sucks in comparison. It struck me how they hide behind the elitist attitude and think "it will never happen here", but fail to realize they are being infiltrated by MA thinking more and more every day.

I'd love to see CC in NH, and I'd like to see an expansion of rights everywhere. I'd like to see that almost as bad as I'd like to Healey have her ass handed to her.

It's expected that MA sucks and it's subjects are mostly apathetic but it's not expected of NH. There's something like 11 states that now have CC yet NH still isn't one of them. That's pretty sad, and judging by the nerve that got struck it seems most would agree, they just don't like it when called out on it.

To all those from MA that want to attack what NH has or has not passed, think about it this way.
A small investment in NHFC, the one state group that is busy working to pass this bill, could help pass this law and would save you $100/4 years for your license to carry up here.
-Design

You really think so? I have not been tracking that issue as close as some others, I had no idea that was actually a possibility.

With Sununu, yes. With Ostern, it depends on how much the police union donates to him.

With Sununu we get decrim and we fix suitability and possibly get CC. With Ostern not even decrim is guaranteed.

I'm voting for Sununu. Latest poll I saw had Sununu at 49%, Ostern at 43% and Abramson at 7% IIRC.

With Sununu, yes. With Ostern, it depends on how much the police union donates to him.

With Sununu we get decrim and we fix suitability and possibly get CC. With Ostern not even decrim is guaranteed.

I'm voting for Sununu. Latest poll I saw had Sununu at 49%, Ostern at 43% and Abramson at 7% IIRC.

Don't forget the heavy Mike Gill turn-out.

I am def voting for Sununu, I am just not that enthusiastic about it. I am showing my ignorance here, but I just assumed he would be against decrim. If CC passes both legislature and the senate again, he would be crazy to not sign it.

I am def voting for Sununu, I am just not that enthusiastic about it. I am showing my ignorance here, but I just assumed he would be against decrim. If CC passes both legislature and the senate again, he would be crazy to not sign it.
Politicians doing crazy things? It's more common than you'd think...

Sununu has said on a few occasions he will sign CC. We just have to get him in that office and get the bill onto his desk.

Edelblut would have been better, but will make due with sununu and vote for him.

To all those from MA that want to attack what NH has or has not passed, think about it this way.
A small investment in NHFC, the one state group that is busy working to pass this bill, could help pass this law and would save you $100/4 years for your license to carry up here.
-Design

Ill kiss whos ever ass that gets the fee back to 10$

I'm amused with the attitude "that holding our own" is the best you can come up with with. It's easy to take pot shots at people in MA when we have the most corrupt government around to work against. That said, it is expected that MA is a joke but NH prides itself on the opposite.

I was drinking and I found it ironic that NH can't get this done despite all the chest thumping from them about how free they are and how much MA sucks in comparison. It struck me how they hide behind the elitist attitude and think "it will never happen here", but fail to realize they are being infiltrated by MA thinking more and more every day.

I'd love to see CC in NH, and I'd like to see an expansion of rights everywhere. I'd like to see that almost as bad as I'd like to Healey have her ass handed to her.

It's expected that MA sucks and it's subjects are mostly apathetic but it's not expected of NH. There's something like 11 states that now have CC yet NH still isn't one of them. That's pretty sad, and judging by the nerve that got struck it seems most would agree, they just don't like it when called out on it.

Oh Boy. [rolleyes]

I checked the voter list from June 1 (before the filing period began) since a friend has access to the statewide list. Gill was not on it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did this thread get locked? can not get past page 148, any way, heard on the radio that Jeb Bradley is sponsoring Const carry bill this session coming up. So I thought would wake this up, do we need to start a new thread sometime??

Did this thread get locked? can not get past page 148, any way, heard on the radio that Jeb Bradley is sponsoring Const carry bill this session coming up. So I thought would wake this up, do we need to start a new thread sometime??

thats weird, me too. Im seeing that there are 155 pages but when I click 149 it puts me back to the start of 148

ETA I can see this post, so this must be the last page somehow?

same issue here

Definitely some sort of glitch. The post above mine was showing as the latest post before my posting so there aren't any more posts you are missing.

Hopefully round three will be a success.

Back
Top Bottom