NH: 619 DW guns in Merrimack NH visited by police for not enforcing [unlawful] mask edicts

Disagree. I'm also not new to the "panic" shenanigans. Used market has been flooded each time. Granted this has been in the real word and not in Mass. I suspect it won't be too much of a difference-Harris-I mean Biden will be the gun salesperson of the year, and the inventory will ebb and flow around every "mass shooting". Just another day.

That has never happened, point to me where it has. There's no bundles of deals that fall out of the sky when people sell all their shit. Yeah sure, some of the flippers will eventually dump stuff to cut their losses, sure, but they're not going to get hosed, either. They're going to get market for whatever it is they're selling, which is not going to be anything lower than pre panic. It's not
like an 800 dollar AR is going to become 500 used if Trump gets reelected. [laugh] Even if some people sell their shit, it might LOOK like a flooding, but the reality is that backsplash is only a small overall percentage of the stuff bought during the last panic cycle.

I operate in the real world by the way, not by mass bullshit. I don't care about 700 dollar 20 year old glocks, or junk like that, etc.

No, I only put the mask on when I exit my car, specifically if I'm going into a store. When I pump gas I will put a mask on, absolutely, it's called being courteous to others. Thanks for the advice though, I'm sure you're a pleasant human being to be around.

I think we are missing the whole point here, covid doesn't just latch on to you out of thin air, you get it from someone else. How the f*** am I suppose to know whether or not I am sitting right now typing this and I have it or not. Absolutely I'm going to wear it around others, if it helps it helps if it doesn't it's not going to kill me. If you're a store owner comply with the governor or don't and get shut down. We all know what you're going to do. There's nothing wrong with lifting your mask at a 6 foot distance or behind a barrier which I'm sure you already installed to stay open. Don't act tough on a forum just cause you think you're tough.

Also by the way, I'm pretty sure you're suppose to wear a mask to prevent spreading it to other's if you have covid and not to prevent getting it. So yeah, lifting your mask up for a split second behind a barrier/6 feet away to confirm you're the ltc/id holder isn't going to give someone covid.

MACarry,
Paragraph 1. I strongly suggest that you investigate the other side of the mask wearing arguments. There are some great links. Here is one for starters.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHF1FE4sCDs
The OSHA experts and others highly recommend AGAINST using these masks for protection from a virus. If you want to insure that you do not get it, you are going to need to wear a gas mask level device and will need to make sure that a few times every hour you go outside and get fresh air. The decrease in O2 is significant.

paragraph 2. There is little evidence about masks actually stopping the spread of the virus. Good hygiene techniques, lots of Vitamin D, lots of Sunshine, and exercise and a healthy diet will do far more to protect you. Read more about vitamin D here:
" Hospitalized COVID-19 patients who were vitamin D sufficient, with a blood level of 25-hydroxyvitamin D of at least 30 ng/mL (a measure of vitamin D status), had a significant decreased risk for adverse clinical outcomes including becoming unconscious, hypoxia (body starved for oxygen) and death. In addition, they had lower blood levels of an inflammatory marker (C-reactive protein) and higher blood levels of lymphocytes (a type of immune cell to help fight infection). ..." Adequate Levels of Vitamin D Reduces Complications, Death Among COVID-19 Patients | School of Medicine 3,000 -5,000 IUs / day. Add Mg for even a better effect.

All,
If you are sick, stay home. That is the easiest way to protect others. (this included even common colds). Wash your hands and don't touch your face. Use fingers other than your index and middle finger to do as much as possible. [i.e. open doors, move things. push shoopping carts. etc.]

The virus will not just go away. Long term, you have 4 choices: Isolate forever, die from something else, hope and pray a vaccine on a rocket docket works and has no side effects (Doubtful) or get exposed and get over it.

PS. If you are over 75, take a walk out in the sun EVERY day, take vitamin D, and several other minerals to enhance the effectiveness and eat well. get your BMI under control if you have not and limit sugar intake. You will make it.

I have scored a couple good deals immediately following a panic, ie a Ruger 556 pops up NIB and the guy accepts $400. He paid $500 7 weeks ago, now has realized the sky isn't falling and it's a basic piece of chit AR, wants $$ today for who knows what and here I am.

Of course then it sits in my safe for 2 years because I'm a hoarder with no use for the thing until eventually I feel bad for a friend who is about to pay $800 in a panic buy for a similar POS, $400 comes back to me. Not in it for the $$ I just like guns :)

PPS more studies on how well Vitamin D works.. More Vitamin D, Lower Risk of Severe COVID-19?
...Among the newest studies:
  • More than 80% of 200 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 had vitamin D deficiency. Patients with lower vitamin D levels also had higher blood levels of inflammatory markers. But the researchers found no link between low D levels and how severe the disease was.
  • Spanish researchers tested how prescription vitamin D could affect people hospitalized with COVID. Of the 50 who received it, only one needed the intensive care unit (ICU), and none died. Among 26 patients who did not receive the vitamin, 13 needed ICU care and two died.

PPS more studies on how well Vitamin D works.. More Vitamin D, Lower Risk of Severe COVID-19?
...Among the newest studies:
  • More than 80% of 200 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 had vitamin D deficiency. Patients with lower vitamin D levels also had higher blood levels of inflammatory markers. But the researchers found no link between low D levels and how severe the disease was.
  • Spanish researchers tested how prescription vitamin D could affect people hospitalized with COVID. Of the 50 who received it, only one needed the intensive care unit (ICU), and none died. Among 26 patients who did not receive the vitamin, 13 needed ICU care and two died.
Correlation does not guarantee causation

This is how retarded some people are. Yesterday, I'm pulling into a road and a Karen and her spawn are walking. As soon as she sees me, she puts her mask over her nose and mouth. I'M DRIVING BY HER and she does this. My window is up and I never stop. There is no one else around. How f***ing stupid can you be!!??

This is how retarded some people are. Yesterday, I'm pulling into a road and a Karen and her spawn are walking. As soon as she sees me, she puts her mask over her nose and mouth. I'M DRIVING BY HER and she does this. My window is up and I never stop. There is no one else around. How f***ing stupid can you be!!??

Objective achived, the sheep are conditioned. Next year it will morph from WeAr ThE f***iNg mAsK! to TAKE THE f***ING VACCINE!

The store is completely within their rights to deny you entry to their property.

doesn't the store then run the risk of a lawsuit under the ADA? To have a person lie about a medical condition is no more offensive than a government lying about the severity of a virus. At this point it's just fighting bullshit with bullshit. A lesson the republicans should learn.

Governor's enforcement store policy doesn't mean shit, mask is going on, tough shit

No, I only put the mask on when I exit my car, specifically if I'm going into a store. When I pump gas I will put a mask on, absolutely, it's called being courteous to others. Thanks for the advice though, I'm sure you're a pleasant human being to be around.

I think we are missing the whole point here, covid doesn't just latch on to you out of thin air, you get it from someone else. How the f*** am I suppose to know whether or not I am sitting right now typing this and I have it or not. Absolutely I'm going to wear it around others, if it helps it helps if it doesn't it's not going to kill me. If you're a store owner comply with the governor or don't and get shut down. We all know what you're going to do. There's nothing wrong with lifting your mask at a 6 foot distance or behind a barrier which I'm sure you already installed to stay open. Don't act tough on a forum just cause you think you're tough.

Also by the way, I'm pretty sure you're suppose to wear a mask to prevent spreading it to other's if you have covid and not to prevent getting it. So yeah, lifting your mask up for a split second behind a barrier/6 feet away to confirm you're the ltc/id holder isn't going to give someone covid.
Stop watching CNN

When humans are afraid of all other humans you own them.

Objective achived, the sheep are conditioned. Next year it will morph from WeAr ThE f***iNg mAsK! to TAKE THE f***ING VACCINE!
Next year? It's already started. Today they announced Obama, Bush, and Bill Clinton are all going to get "vaccinated" on video to help alleviate concerns.

Imagine if one of them had an adverse reaction?

Australia's PM already had to walk back comments about wanting to make the vaccine mandatory after an uproar.

Last edited:
I still see people at the dump....errr transfer station lining up in their cars THREE CAR LENGTHS APART to wait their turn to dump tish......as if cars need to be social distanced.......

The lack of upper brain function in some of these folks is really profound

It makes sense if the goal is to disorient the people and sow fear about interacting with others. It's a brainwashing tactic.

Can't remember where I read it recently, but there was a graphic of the techniques totalitarian governments use to control people. They gain obedience by enforcing trivial and pointless rules (distancing and masking). There's a whole bunch of other sticks and carrots as well.

Next year? It's already started. Today they announced Obama, Bush, and Bill Clinton are all going to get vaccinated on video to help alleviate concerns.

Australia's PM already had to walk back comments about wanting to make the vaccine mandatory after an uproar.

Lol, you think they are getting anything over then a saline injection?

Next year? It's already started. Today they announced Obama, Bush, and Bill Clinton are all going to get vaccinated on video to help alleviate concerns.

Any of those people are welcome to my dose, cause I'm not going to take it.
original-526f957b34f335771561dc1068cdfef3.jpg

They might get a shot on TV but you will have no way of knowing what is in the shot.

That has never happened, point to me where it has. There's no bundles of deals that fall out of the sky when people sell all their shit. Yeah sure, some of the flippers will eventually dump stuff to cut their losses, sure, but they're not going to get hosed, either. They're going to get market for whatever it is they're selling, which is not going to be anything lower than pre panic. It's not
like an 800 dollar AR is going to become 500 used if Trump gets reelected. [laugh] Even if some people sell their shit, it might LOOK like a flooding, but the reality is that backsplash is only a small overall percentage of the stuff bought during the last panic cycle.

I operate in the real world by the way, not by mass bullshit. I don't care about 700 dollar 20 year old glocks, or junk like that, etc.

I also operate in the real world. Happened in Louisiana and Alaska after the 07/08 run on AR stuff, happened in North Carolina and Indiana after the 2013 panic, happened in Louisiana and Texas after the Pulse nightclub thing. Shitloads of deals to be had.

Why dont you read through it all and tell us what stage each industry/sector of the economy/businesses are in and what rules/regulations they need to follow and when they were permitted to open for each stage.......

Why? Nothing in that order affects me or what I do. I go with what my hosts want--if I don't like it, I don't go in.

Maybe she was butt ugly too and wanted to hide her face. You can't fix stupid. I know, many try, but it just ain't gonna happen.

If you feel fine then not wearing a mask doesn't kill grandma or anyone else.

Nobody died that I know of but guy I got it from and guy he got it from felt fine and we’re not showing symptoms.

“Not yet symptomatic” is probably a more accurate term.

I also operate in the real world. Happened in Louisiana and Alaska after the 07/08 run on AR stuff, happened in North Carolina and Indiana after the 2013 panic, happened in Louisiana and Texas after the Pulse nightclub thing. Shitloads of deals to be had.

Lol believe what you want, but I saw none of that, so it likely did not last very long, or at least it didn't affect the channel in any meaningful way. Hell, it basically took Trump getting elected for the floor price of 9mm to get pulled down to pre Obamascare levels.

f*** all you guys, I can feel it now, this thread is gonna cost me money!!!!

Back
Top Bottom