NH: 619 DW guns in Merrimack NH visited by police for not enforcing [unlawful] mask edicts

Have them lift their mask when making the ID.............lol..................
IDK I think right now if I go into a store (which I'm trying not to) I'd be pretty pissed off if some idiot didn't have a mask on and was within 6 feet from me.
Also, I have my serious doubts that masks work well enough to prevent me from getting covid, but if someone can't handle putting a mask on before they leave their house right now, I don't want to be near that person in public.

Or, if a store has a policy that you do not like-don't go in.

IDK I think right now if I go into a store (which I'm trying not to) I'd be pretty pissed off if some idiot didn't have a mask on and was within 6 feet from me.
Also, I have my serious doubts that masks work well enough to prevent me from getting covid, but if someone can't handle putting a mask on before they leave their house right now, I don't want to be near that person in public.

You are one of the wackos walking out the door of their house, pumping gas, driving around in a mask? If so, seriously you should seek mental help.

About the only time I wear one is when I am absolutely required, ie if actually on or boarding a flight, a token 10% of the time between eating, drinking, hiding behind a tipped hat napping, just enough to stay off the radar. Its a ridiculous ritual for sheep if you ask me.

Or, if a store has a policy that you do not like-don't go in.

Governor's enforcement store policy doesn't mean shit, mask is going on, tough shit

You are one of the wackos walking out the door of their house, pumping gas, driving around in a mask? If so, seriously you should seek mental help.

About the only time I wear one is when I am absolutely required, ie if actually on or boarding a flight, a token 10% of the time between eating, drinking, hiding behind a tipped hat napping, just enough to stay off the radar. Its a ridiculous ritual for sheep if you ask me.

No, I only put the mask on when I exit my car, specifically if I'm going into a store. When I pump gas I will put a mask on, absolutely, it's called being courteous to others. Thanks for the advice though, I'm sure you're a pleasant human being to be around.

I think we are missing the whole point here, covid doesn't just latch on to you out of thin air, you get it from someone else. How the f*** am I suppose to know whether or not I am sitting right now typing this and I have it or not. Absolutely I'm going to wear it around others, if it helps it helps if it doesn't it's not going to kill me. If you're a store owner comply with the governor or don't and get shut down. We all know what you're going to do. There's nothing wrong with lifting your mask at a 6 foot distance or behind a barrier which I'm sure you already installed to stay open. Don't act tough on a forum just cause you think you're tough.

Also by the way, I'm pretty sure you're suppose to wear a mask to prevent spreading it to other's if you have covid and not to prevent getting it. So yeah, lifting your mask up for a split second behind a barrier/6 feet away to confirm you're the ltc/id holder isn't going to give someone covid.

Last edited:
I have a retail store. 99% of people have masks on from the start at this point. Am I going to fight or argue with someone to put one on?
NO.
I do not have enough money to put up a fight with the state so I follow the "rules" but I think it is great when a person/business sticks up for what they believe in... either way and hope people that feel the same show support for them.

Last edited:

Since there are many legitimate medical excuses for some people to avoid wearing any type of mask and they have as much right to be in public as anyone else, I suggest that you cower at home if you are that concerned about 'rona.

I'll try to stop by tomorrow and buy something
Before Wuflu
78142F3A-238E-4432-8C4C-745D7DF5E777.jpeg
Inventory very thin....
After Wuflu
959E2BDD-4C13-4009-8D20-BD1FAF84C62F.jpeg
i am not getting something.
These guys are 100% against wearing masks, and say it is their constitutional freedom to not wear a mask.

What about people who DO want to wear a mask, and it is THEIR constitutional freedom to choose to wear a mask? They are forcing them to take off their mask if they want to use the store?

sounds pretty f***ed up logic to me.
No shirt, no shoes, no service.
Yup. Take it off or shop elsewhere.
that’s what they are saying.
I straight up wore a mask in there without even seeing the sign out front. I thought it was cool to see people exercise their rights inside and I made no judgments. 2 other guys were wearing masks too. Also, Keith didn’t even look at me funny when I checked out nor ask me to take my mask off. One of my favorite shops. Isn’t that the most American thing?

Oh yea, if you want a killer chicken/bacon/ranch sub get it from the Merrimack House of Pizza.

Sununu is playing both ends against the middle. While I agree he has done a lot of good when it came to 2A stuff and the dems trying to foist more taxes fees on us, he has completely missed the boat on this covid stuff. Because he is a populist, he doesn't want to go on record as forcing anyone to have to wear a mask. With this in mind, as far as I can tell, he is shirking his responsibility to do what he feels needs to be done and is passing that responsibility on to the cities and towns of NH which flies in the face of the following:

NH is not a home rule state which means that "Consistent with the Northern New England tradition of strong legislative oversight of local government, New Hampshire is not known as a home rule state. All powers of local government in New Hampshire stem from the legislature, and few freedoms have been delegated to units of local government". (New Hampshire Municipal Association).

To my understanding, Sununu can't pass these "laws" (in reality they are EO's) off to the various towns and cities in NH and let them interpret his edicts however they want to. The legislature and the legislature alone has the authority to make those laws. No one else.

Of course, looking back in retrospect, this past legislature basically sat on their thumbs and rotated as useless as the dem/progs were led by Speaker "Shitleft". I am really hoping that something may finally get done in the next two years now that the republicans (notice I didn't say conservatives) are in the majority in both houses, the executive council and the corner office but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Last edited:
The store is completely within their rights to deny you entry to their property.

This right is not absolute. For instance, it is well recognized that a business that is open to the general public cannot deny entry based on race. State and Federal disability laws also impact the scope of this right.

Governor's enforcement store policy doesn't mean shit, mask is going on, tough shit

No, I only put the mask on when I exit my car, specifically if I'm going into a store. When I pump gas I will put a mask on, absolutely, it's called being courteous to others. Thanks for the advice though, I'm sure you're a pleasant human being to be around.

I think we are missing the whole point here, covid doesn't just latch on to you out of thin air, you get it from someone else. How the f*** am I suppose to know whether or not I am sitting right now typing this and I have it or not. Absolutely I'm going to wear it around others, if it helps it helps if it doesn't it's not going to kill me. If you're a store owner comply with the governor or don't and get shut down. We all know what you're going to do. There's nothing wrong with lifting your mask at a 6 foot distance or behind a barrier which I'm sure you already installed to stay open. Don't act tough on a forum just cause you think you're tough.

Also by the way, I'm pretty sure you're suppose to wear a mask to prevent spreading it to other's if you have covid and not to prevent getting it. So yeah, lifting your mask up for a split second behind a barrier/6 feet away to confirm you're the ltc/id holder isn't going to give someone covid.

I treat others precisely how I want to be treated. My preference is nobody goes out in public if they have symptoms, nobody has to wear a mask unless they want to.

The concept of being responsible for protecting others from a disease that the overwhelming odds are I don't have, that if I had it I probably wouldn't spread it, and that if I spread it the overwhelming odds are that the person who caught it will experience essentially a common cold, escapes me. The flu is very similar, up until recently people would essentially attempt to ignore flu symptoms and go about their normal life (which I have always disagreed with too).

I have been at the gym, unmasked among others at the gym, the entire time the gym was open during this disease, up until they mandated masks when working out 2 weeks ago.. I have made about 10 round trip flights since this thing started, many of them pre masks during the worst of the pandemic. Been at bars and parties with the unmasked deplorables, all over the place. No issues. Lucky maybe but my gut remains, you are extremely unlikely to catch covid walking through a grocery store, pumping gas, during brief activities in large spaces. If it was that catchy we all would have had it already.

If you don't want it the only real protection is to avoid people, everything else is calculated risk. If I had it my way the message would be: "to avoid covid avoid people until a vaccine is available". Certainly not "wear a flap of fabric and it saves lives" - such obviously doesn't work, look at the results of following the rituals.

my point is, they are DICKS.
have it their way, but do not respect my way at all. F. them
I thought you were asking a question. I answered it

I make no judgement just answered you
His business he can do what he wants until someone says he can’t.

if it tanks his business that’s also his choice and I respect his ability ( not the choice) to do it
God bless the USA

Last edited:
When I pump gas I will put a mask on, absolutely, it's called being courteous to others
No it is called being a fairy. Wearing a mask to pump gas is retarded. Even lord fauci said asymptomatic people do not spread 'rona. If you feel fine then not wearing a mask doesn't kill grandma or anyone else. Really funny part is if you are ill wearing the mask still doesn't work.

Last edited:
i am not getting something.
These guys are 100% against wearing masks, and say it is their constitutional freedom to not wear a mask.

What about people who DO want to wear a mask, and it is THEIR constitutional freedom to choose to wear a mask? They are forcing them to take off their mask if they want to use the store?

sounds pretty f***ed up logic to me.
if i had a store, and you walked in without a mask, i would kick your ass out the door

you are trying to impose YOUR WILL on me....i..e. thinking you are indestructable and do not need to use common sense in avoiding contaminating the people around you.

Please pick a side and stick to it.

Either you can kick someone out for not wearing a mask and they can kick someone out for wearing a mask, or you have no right to require masks.

Lol you probably should shut your television set off more often, read more, watch less TV, something. If you really think you need to wear a mask while at a gas pump...

I went to a wedding in CA in mid October with like 200 people. Outside. No masks except for like maybe, 4 people and some of the servers. There was no mass sickness, no "superspreader
event" or any garbage like that. FWIW there were at least a dozen people that went to that wedding that were healthcare workers, apparently they didn't think it was that big of a deal
either. None of them had masks on.

Feeling like you should be wearing a mask outside at a f***ing gas pump? /boggle..... I feel sorry for you.

Some of us don't "act tough" we just want to live our lives. And that includes not wearing a stupid f***ing mask when it's not needed or asked. I only wear the thing when a business asks me to do so and I want to enter/use that business. Or a customer site is set up like that, etc. Or it's mandated at work. Otherwise? f*** that shit. It's nonsense/f***ery. Hopefully at some point reason and logic will prevail or at least the stupid Karens will be pacified with a vaccine for a disease that can only kill like a single digit % of the population, so we can some day get rid of all this mask horseshit and all the associated massive destruction its causing to the economy.

Assuming you even believe that is really even true at this point.... (evidence is suggesting, masks arent doing shit, at least with the shitty permeable masks everyone is wearing... maybe REAL N95s would be a different story, but there's not enough of those in circulation in the public to draw conclusions off of ), and the whole thing is easily debateable as being nothing more than safety theater and a social conditioning experiment foisted upon the public, designed to stoke fear and mindless government obedience.

Before Wuflu
View attachment 418088

After Wuflu
View attachment 418087

I straight up wore a mask in there without even seeing the sign out front. I thought it was cool to see people exercise their rights inside and I made no judgments. 2 other guys were wearing masks too. Also, Keith didn’t even look at me funny when I checked out nor ask me to take my mask off. One of my favorite shops. Isn’t that the most American thing?

Oh yea, if you want a killer chicken/bacon/ranch sub get it from the Merrimack House of Pizza.
Holy Shaite ! Is that what a Free State Gun Shop looks like ? Correction.. "looked" like. TY DJ, you just broke my heart even more. Paul ;)

Holy Shaite ! Is that what a Free State Gun Shop looks like ? Correction.. "looked" like. TY DJ, you just broke my heart even more. Paul ;)

They have ammo that hasn't been raped by people south of the border(as of this pic). :)

Honestly, most of the NH shops I've strolled through recently are stocked a bit better than that with guns nowadays.

Which royal proclamation stated that?

He's issued ~75 so far with more than 30 supporting decrees/exhibits.......

Edit....

You're correct....its buried in the SEVENTY FOURTH proclamation.....in section 5 paragraph H............

Its quite a body of "Orders"......sufficient volume to make DEMS envious

dude, it is three easy to read pages. The gotchas are the referenced EOs and court cases, but I'm sure they are just a ctrl c/ctrl v into google away.

20200501_215451.png

Honestly, most of the NH shops I've strolled through recently are stocked a bit better than that with guns nowadays.

Depends on the shop and when (day of the week) you go. And whether or not that shop has ammo or not. The only reason guns ever sit these days is
because there is no ammo to buy. If there was more ammo to go around, there would be no guns to buy, lmao.

Depends on the shop and when (day of the week) you go. And whether or not that shop has ammo or not. The only reason guns ever sit these days is
because there is no ammo to buy.
If there was more ammo to go around, there would be no guns to buy, lmao.

Depends on the shop etc-sure. That is no different whether in is gun shops, lumber yards, or grocery stores.

disagree with the bolded part. Plenty of firearms of every caliber being bought and sold. I'm just a private person, but I bought two guns last month and have sold three without regard for ammo supply.

NOW, where the conflict comes together is over the next couple years when the people that bought all the guns without ammo are now selling them on the used market. I'm waiting for that one.

disagree with the bolded part. Plenty of firearms of every caliber being bought and sold. I'm just a private person, but I bought two guns last month and have sold three without regard for ammo supply.

I'm not saying that guns are not getting sold at all. What I am saying is the only reason some guns are hanging around at all (even if its only for 3 days, a week, whatever) is because there's not
enough ammo/ammo is expensive.

NOW, where the conflict comes together is over the next couple years when the people that bought all the guns without ammo are now selling them on the used market. I'm waiting for that one.

Fake news, I've seen that movie like 3 times, that part, the part where all the shit people bought is supposedly going to come back onto the used market... it never happens. I don't think this time will be any different. I also don't think you're going to see much of a cessation in buying if Biden is in, over the "next couple of years" . The generalized fear of that administration pushing gun control will be enough to keep demand up for a good while.

Fining anyone for customers not wearing a muzzle would be a tough haul. There are exceptions for medical conditions, but merchants can't demand what they are or proof. So one can drive a truck thru the mandate wrt customers.
Unfortunately here is real data that they are fining stores for compliance of customers.

Fake news, I've seen that movie like 3 times, that part, the part where all the shit people bought is supposedly going to come back onto the used market... it never happens. I don't think this time will be any different. I also don't think you're going to see much of a cessation in buying if Biden is in, over the "next couple of years" . The generalized fear of that administration pushing gun control will be enough to keep demand up for a good while.

Disagree. I'm also not new to the "panic" shenanigans. Used market has been flooded each time. Granted this has been in the real world and not in Mass. I suspect it won't be too much of a difference-Harris-I mean Biden will be the gun salesperson of the year, and the inventory will ebb and flow around every "mass shooting". Just another day.

Back
Top Bottom