NH: 619 DW guns in Merrimack NH visited by police for not enforcing [unlawful] mask edicts

Lol believe what you want, but I saw none of that, so it likely did not last very long, or at least it didn't affect the channel in any meaningful way. Hell, it basically took Trump getting elected for the floor price of 9mm to get pulled down to pre Obamascare levels.

Meh, you need to get out more.

f*** all you guys, I can feel it now, this thread is gonna cost me money!!!!
Yes and for those that are interested, there is a non-profit, NH based, 501-c3 (TAX DEDUCTIBLE) group that is fighting these via legal cases. www.LDFNH.org
Story is 'brewing' regarding the bakery that they are helping right now. Take five minutes and donate the money needed to fill just one magazine. At today's prices that is $25. If 40 people do this we have another $1,000 towards the $10,000 goal that we need to fight this case.

Yes and for those that are interested, there is a non-profit, NH based, 501-c3 (TAX DEDUCTIBLE) group that is fighting these via legal cases. www.LDFNH.org
Story is 'brewing' regarding the bakery that they are helping right now. Take five minutes and donate the money needed to fill just one magazine. At today's prices that is $25. If 40 people do this we have another $1,000 towards the $10,000 goal that we need to fight this case.

Owned by a CIA grad. Going to have to check it out.

I understand the importance of the principle involved here, but say this out loud: "We're raising the $10,000 needed to fight the $500 fine."

In this case, what if we just raised the money to pay the $500 fine?

Then you haven't stood on principle nor set a court precedent that these fines are bogus.
Did you not read the first part of the first sentence?

ETA: If the goal is to strike down these fines, should we/they not be representing some kind of "class," rather than just one?

Last edited:

Another good cause to support would be the bar in Lincoln that is fighting a $1,000 fine because they had a musical duo perform indoors (only solo acts allowed under the rules, because distancing).

They duo are a couple who live together: no distancing required.

Did you not read the first part of the first sentence?

ETA: If the goal is to strike down these fines, should we/they not be representing some kind of "class," rather than just one?

You seem to think I am being antagonistic to you for some reason. I am simply making a comment. Odds are we are in agreement.

Love to hear all the comments about their mask policy. Its CLEARLY posted on the outside of their door. Do you have a problem with reading or comprehension or are you simply stupid? If you fear for your life, or If you dont like their policy, simply dont go in. They are well within their legal rights and that has been clearily established by the local and state state authorities. They are known for their good deals on guns and ammo and are great people. To the people who say they will never go there again, good ridden! Not sure if i want these "karens" around and that will leave more guns and ammo for the people who like and support this giun shop!

Love to hear all the comments about their mask policy. Its CLEARLY posted on the outside of their door. Do you have a problem with reading or comprehension or are you simply stupid? If you fear for your life, or If you dont like their policy, simply dont go in. They are well within their legal rights and that has been clearily established by the local and state state authorities. They are known for their good deals on guns and ammo and are great people. To the people who say they will never go there again, good ridden! Not sure if i want these "karens" around and that will leave more guns and ammo for the people who like and support this giun shop!
Rather curious to what the follow up is for this.
I'm going to guess the ruling is going to be something like- the governor can tell you who you cant have in your store (maskless people) as part of the covid emergency mandate, and as a business owner you can decide who to serve to as long as it doesn't run afoul of the mandate, so if you want to alienate the only people who can do business with you, that is your own deal.

There was a 14-page thread on DW619 over on ARFCOM after a guy got all pissy with Keith on FB because his dad, who is "immuno-compromised," doesn't stay home during a pandemic, but instead decides to walk into the one gun shop well-known in the area for prohibiting masks. 82-year old dad goes by multiple signs that say so on the door, and decides "this doesn't apply to me." He is asked to leave, and "son" gets upset that "82 year old Recon Marine" can't ignore the signs and cruise on in.

I've been in the store when people have decided to ignore the very-plainly posted signs. Most are liberal a**h***s who've never bought a gun in their lives, just looking to "make a statement." Soy-boys in hipster-attire who say "Well, I'm not buying my shooting thing here!" and then go leave a shitty Yelp review.

Rather curious to what the follow up is for this.
I'm going to guess the ruling is going to be something like- the governor can tell you who you cant have in your store (maskless people) as part of the covid emergency mandate, and as a business owner you can decide who to serve to as long as it doesn't run afoul of the mandate, so if you want to alienate the only people who can do business with you, that is your own deal.
Actually in todays gunshop climate most people are simply ammo shopping opportunists. They are not the local or regulars that frequent the shops on a regular basis. They just call around to all the shops till they find one that can give them their "ammo fix". When the panic is over, they will simply revert back to their own local shop and wont give a damn about any shop where they did or didnt get ammo from. There is no "loyalty' to the gun shop and thatcustomer is only there because the couldnt find the item they were looking for iin the other 20 places the called and visited. Also you would be suprise to realize there are great number of people that appreciate what it is like to shop without being forced to wear a mask. Far from alienating people, it brings in quite a few new customers that appreciate the policy.. When all is said and done and the mask are off and the panic has ended, no one will care. The regulars will still shop there as well as the new customers and the opportunist will go back to their usual place to buy ammo..

There was a 14-page thread on DW619 over on ARFCOM after a guy got all pissy with Keith on FB because his dad, who is "immuno-compromised," doesn't stay home during a pandemic, but instead decides to walk into the one gun shop well-known in the area for prohibiting masks. 82-year old dad goes by multiple signs that say so on the door, and decides "this doesn't apply to me." He is asked to leave, and "son" gets upset that "82 year old Recon Marine" can't ignore the signs and cruise on in.

I've been in the store when people have decided to ignore the very-plainly posted signs. Most are liberal a**h***s who've never bought a gun in their lives, just looking to "make a statement." Soy-boys in hipster-attire who say "Well, I'm not buying my shooting thing here!" and then go leave a shitty Yelp review.
The signs are plainly displayed. If some 'misses" the sign. it is politely brought to their attention and awareness. If your that worried then potect youself and stay out.. Pure and simple! No one is forcing you to enter......

Back
Top Bottom