• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH: [3], nope.. now 4 anti-gun bills , we need to call the Senate to stop them, update page 7

The first bill is at 9am, the 2nd at 10am and the others are at 1pm and 230pm.

More details regarding these bills here.
https://www.nhfc-ontarget.org/2019/02/news/4-anti-gun-bills-feb-13-concord/

The weather Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday morning is going to suck. That makes it even more important to try to attend, because numbers count.

I will be there with a few friends...I think a few from my F&G club will be there too. Parking will be an issue due to snow. I will probably park down in the MB lot off Storr's street somewhere and walk up to the State House..

Me too
But I guess the two I have something to say about aren't till 1pm, so I may duck out for a few.
No one is offering me an orange ribbon, I guess I don't look like a Mom's supporter.

Moms organizer advising supporters to speak without red tshirt so they will be seen as individuals supporting the bill. At least a couple Moms drove in from MA.
They are organized but have no idea what situational awareness is.
Major Mom has gone stealth, removing red t shirt, she'll be speaking as a concerned Mom and not the puppet to the organization she is.

I'm inside. Interesting intelligence. So far they have the signs and shirts and we have most of the testimony. No idea which carries more weight.

ETA: We'll see if she outs herself during tesimony.

I'm inside. Interesting intelligence. So far they have the signs and shirts and we have most of the testimony. No idea which carries more weight.

ETA: We'll see if she outs herself during tesimony.
Don't let the red shirts fool you, I overheard a Mom saying there were more convenient than pro on the sign in sheets, it looked that way when I singed in but I don't know how many pages there have been.

I'm calling then redshirts or RS from now on. It brings up the idea of brownshirts and doomed starfleet personnel. Win win.

Learned something new. 2nd amendment pearls, a.k.a. "asault pearls".

Currently in the operating room at Frisbee with my wife. No way I am going to make it. Give them hell.

Good luck, hope everythings OK.

I couldn't make it either, damn work shit always pops up at the last minute. Give em hell boys. I woulda called my state reps but I given that I lost the election to one of the most rabid anti gun reps in the state I saved my breath.

Was this brought to anyone's attention?

Yes, I told few of the reps that were there talking and also told the security guard there. We took it from them.

The reps mentioned that they normally dont let them take the sign in sheet out of the room but there was so many people.

Just caught mom demand blah blah signing people that are not here
I hope you said something. The blue sheet itself goes into the secretary's file for that bill. Who signed is a matter of public record. And if there are multiple names in seemingly same handwriting, that's a huge red flag that needs to be exposed.

Was this during the Criminal Justice hearings, or Education?

Back
Top Bottom