NFL player shoots himself in the leg (AKA- Plaxico Burress Funhouse Thread)

let's see. Crossing interstate lines to conceal a crime? Tampering with evidence? Fleeing a crime scene?

In reverse order...

They didn't charge Plaxico with "fleeing a crime scene", yet he left to go to a hospital. Doesn't an ambulatory accident victim get to choose what hosptial to go to? Is there a law against crossing state lines to go to a hospital?

But, moreover... The crime was illegal carry (as opposed to being an idiot and shooting oneself). If illegal carry establishes a "crime scene", every run of the mill thug in the city, should be charged with "fleeing" when he crosses the street and establishes a new crime scene. Or each time he returns home with his gun he has left the crime scene of the street. Perhaps the next day he doens't carry, but the day after that he goes out armed and establishes a new crime with its scenes. Yet they don't charge the guy with these crimes, even to plea-bargain them away.

What evidence would be tampered with by going to PA? Was evidence tampered with by going to the Cornell Medical Center in Manhattan?

I suppose, with witness testimony, they might get a fugitive warrant for leaving the state, but there is a good chance that he'd be back in NY (or at least at home in NJ) before it was executed. And it would probably be easy to get a good enough lawyer to make fugitive charges to go away. A case could be made that being on TV every week would seem to negate any intention to be a fugitive.

Grabbed by the grip, no fingef inside the trigger guard or on the trigger, didn’t aim at anyone. This is a nothing burger. Just smarten up and don’t do stupid stuff like this again.

Grabbed by the grip, no fingef inside the trigger guard or on the trigger, didn’t aim at anyone. This is a nothing burger. Just smarten up and don’t do stupid stuff like this again.
Look at this Maroon.

You can give a boob millions of dollars and their behavior is still that of a boob.

View: https://twitter.com/raphousetv7/status/1632018247997624322?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1632018247997624322%7Ctwgr%5Ecec871c3c7b982a0f96020fea4cd965f6d9448ef%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2023%2F03%2F07%2Fja-morant-warned-by-cautionary-tale-plaxico-burress-learn-from-me%2F

In fact really his only crime was being a dope and putting in online

Absolutely. The only thing that the NBA is trying to figure out is where the video was taken as it's against their rules to have a gun on any team's property (plane, gym, whatever).

Absolutely. The only thing that the NBA is trying to figure out is where the video was taken as it's against their rules to have a gun on any team's property (plane, gym, whatever).
Said it was at a nightclub.

The issue is he's a f**ing idiot.

This is his 4th gun related incident in like 3 months

Threatened to shoot a 17 year old after he punched him in the head during a pickup game where the kid allegedly pulled a gun...

Had a compliant filed by Indiana i think where he said imma see you when i get off and finger gunned a dude then allegedly flashed a piece in an arena

And i think another gun related threatening at a bouncer

Hopefully the kid learns drops the gang bangers he chills with and gets his head on right

He's phenomenal on the court and dumb shit aside he does cool things in the community.

Hopefully he cleans it up

Back
Top Bottom