• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA trust

Looking for recommendations for a lawyer to set up an NFA Trust either in central or western ma. Or should I file under myself. Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

+1 for rock maple if looking to set up a trust. nice guy, and a member here. if a trust doesn't matter to you, file as an individual. no need for CLEO sign off anymore if that was a reason you were thinking a trust.

IMO, most of the value trust lawyers are so retarded you might aswell do it yourself...i paid good money and while better than most there are alot of issues..especially down the road.

It is what it is and the only opinion that will matter is the atf.

IMO, most of the value trust lawyers are so retarded you might aswell do it yourself...i paid good money and while better than most there are alot of issues..especially down the road.

It is what it is and the only opinion that will matter is the atf.

What sort of "down the road" issues are you referring to? You donxt need to get specific but generally speaking? Asking as I had one done right before the change.

Back
Top Bottom