NFA trust info?????

rkwjunior

NES Member
Hello, has anyone here setup a firearm trust so they have the ability to own NFA firearms?? Very curious to how this works and what it takes to complete the process.

Does the state of Mass consider an SBR AR 15 an Assault Rifle if it has the evil features?? It's now in a different category, No ???

Would this statement be true:Technically its not an Assault Weapon if its considered an SBR by the ATF or the State??

Hello, has anyone here setup a firearm trust so they have the ability to own NFA firearms?? Very curious to how this works and what it takes to complete the process.

Does the state of Mass consider an SBR AR 15 an Assault Rifle if it has the evil features?? It's now in a different category, No ???

Would this statement be true:Technically its not an Assault Weapon if its considered an SBR by the ATF or the State??

Did you bother to read any of the links I posted in the last thread? Apparently not. [rofl]

-Mike

Read the links my friend.

No clear answer as to whether an SBR is affected by the AWB. In my case, I decided to play it safe and spent the extra couple dollars and just brought a preban lower for my first SBR. I'm 3 months into the waiting game.

I did, But i'd like to here peoples personal experiences with the process, like, how long did it take, do's and dont's, is it worth the time and money, how much does it cost on average to have a trust made, what to watchout for, advantages and disadvantages of the different types of trusts, maybe names of lawyers people used, and who they wouldn't use??? lots of stuff thats not in those threads.

Read the links my friend.

No clear answer as to whether an SBR is affected by the AWB. In my case, I decided to play it safe and spent the extra couple dollars and just brought a preban lower for my first SBR. I'm 3 months into the waiting game.

Thats my plan. To start out with a preban lower and go from there. Its a little more expensive that way with the price of pre ban lowers, thats why i considered the alternative.

I suppose its alot cheeper than posting bail!!!

Thats my plan. To start out with a preban lower and go from there. Its a little more expensive that way with the price of pre ban lowers, thats why i considered the alternative.

I suppose its alot cheeper than posting bail!!!

That's what I figured.

The only thing that sucks is the waiting :( btw they always cash the check right away, so don't get excited when your check is cashed after a week or so. Current wait times are around 6 months.

The one thing that sucks here in MA is that we can't get suppressors :(

That's what I figured.

The only thing that sucks is the waiting :( btw they always cash the check right away, so don't get excited when your check is cashed after a week or so. Current wait times are around 6 months.

The one thing that sucks here in MA is that we can't get suppressors :(

If you don't mind me asking. Who did you use to write up the trust??, cost??. etc.etc. Hints??

Is it 6 months wait for the ATF's response? How long to get the trust ready to mail out??

thanx

If you don't mind me asking. Who did you use to write up the trust??, cost??. etc.etc. Hints??

Is it 6 months wait for the ATF's response? How long to get the trust ready to mail out??

thanx

A trust can be ready to go in one day. They run about $700 from what it have found.

Back
Top Bottom