• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA trust attorney

You shouls go green. In the members section, there is a member that offers this service. I think he charges $300. Many members say he does a great job. One of the many benefits of going green is having access to services other members may offer. Its worth the $21 fee to become a green member.

I went with 199 trust. Atf approved my sbr app through them with no issue. Paid less than 100, forget how much

Used Nolo/ Quicken DIY, $35.00 software from Amazon. Approved SBR. Down the road if I want a really complicated trust I'll pay an Attorney to set one up.

Rockmaple is currently doing mine. Mine is more than just an NFA trust. I had some odd circumstances that had to be resolved and felt better having an attorney prepare it. Jeff is, and has been, very responsive to any questions. To me it was well worth the money to have it done right.

Rockmaple is currently doing mine. Mine is more than just an NFA trust. I had some odd circumstances that had to be resolved and felt better having an attorney prepare it. Jeff is, and has been, very responsive to any questions. To me it was well worth the money to have it done right.

I agree. I haven't used him yet, but plan to when I'm ready to do one. Like you, I have some other circumstances that play into setting it up CORRECTLY so I feel it's worth the extra money for that reason. If you have no other corporations, or trusts to tie in, then maybe the simple sub $100 ones are fine for just making an SBR or something. Since I have bigger plans, I'll wait and do it right.

I agree. I haven't used him yet, but plan to when I'm ready to do one. Like you, I have some other circumstances that play into setting it up CORRECTLY so I feel it's worth the extra money for that reason. If you have no other corporations, or trusts to tie in, then maybe the simple sub $100 ones are fine for just making an SBR or something. Since I have bigger plans, I'll wait and do it right.

^ This +1.

+1 for Rockmaple, he did mine. Very nice guy! I'm happy with his services.

+1 more. Jeff has been very responsive, and the final result looks pretty good. No stamp applications yet until I get the paperwork back from my trustees, but it all looks good so far.

Need an attorney to draft NFA trust paperwork.
Looking for suggestions.
Ideally located somewhere in S.E. MA but not a deal breaker.

thank you.

Guntrustlawyer (apple law firm) partners with local firms. Mine was in Brockton if you want local representation.

Edit: I used them to not only setup a trust, but specific circumstances, trustees, beneficiaries, etc. Complex, and handled well.

Last edited:
I don't mean to take any wind out of the sails of Rock Maple, but I am also a MA attorney and am happy to help. By all means go to him first, but if he isn't available you can give me a shot! Currently going through the NFA process myself. Good luck to you, regardless.

I don't mean to take any wind out of the sails of Rock Maple, but I am also a MA attorney and am happy to help. By all means go to him first, but if he isn't available you can give me a shot! Currently going through the NFA process myself. Good luck to you, regardless.

What are your prices. Maybe some members might find your pricing more reasonable.

where are u located and can you post a price publicly..

I am located in Brighton, Westfield, and Newburyport MA. I cannot post a generic price because every trust is specifically tailored to the needs of the client and I don't want to be held to anything before a relationship is established. Sorry to give the annoying response, but it's true.

I am located in Brighton, Westfield, and Newburyport MA. I cannot post a generic price because every trust is specifically tailored to the needs of the client and I don't want to be held to anything before a relationship is established. Sorry to give the annoying response, but it's true.

I got it... I own a business... modifying turbo cars... every job is different... even when it seems the same.. [grin]... can ya pm me a contact number... I'm interested..

Back
Top Bottom