• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA SBR from out of state dealer questions

I did some searching and could not find the answer I was looking for.

I was looking at the SIG MPX SBR from Atlantic Tactical. I am looking here because they are the only LEO dealer to carry it and I can get the MPX for 1,583.00. Non LEO price is 1,899.00. The problem is that only the Penn store can carry NFA items. How would the process go for buying and transferring the MPX to MA so I can buy it?

Thanks

You'll have to search up a FFL in MA that can handle NFA items. I'm sure there are several options; Precision Point (above) is the first that shows up in google.

They do sell a 10 rd magazine for it how ever I am a lucky one albeit I do not consider myself to be more equal, I'm still a rookie lol
might be moot, OP makes it sound like he's one of the animals more equal than the others in MA. [laugh]

MPX is a good choice though, OP. i'm just busting balls.

I can hook you up with an MPX SBR, but not at that price. I have to pay close to $1400, plus a stock at around $300. I would Form 2 it (convert from Pistol to SBR) then Form 4 it to you, so the lead time would be about 6-8 months at current turnaround.
We can cripple the 30 rd mags to 10 round compliant mags if needs be, the factory 10 rounds are just not available.
The CZ Scorpion is pretty nice too, I have one of each. PM me if you have any questions.
Mark

I can hook you up with an MPX SBR, but not at that price. I have to pay close to $1400, plus a stock at around $300. I would Form 2 it (convert from Pistol to SBR) then Form 4 it to you, so the lead time would be about 6-8 months at current turnaround.
We can cripple the 30 rd mags to 10 round compliant mags if needs be, the factory 10 rounds are just not available.
The CZ Scorpion is pretty nice too, I have one of each. PM me if you have any questions.
Mark

If I was going to SBR either of these, it would 100% be the Scorpion EVO.
I'm drooling over them.

Back
Top Bottom