• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Items - Picture thread

Form: 4
Entity: Individual
Pending: 06/25/2018
Approved: 04/03/2019
Standardized wait: 282 Days
STATE: PA
NFA ITEM: Dead Air Odessa-9

Picked up a can I have been very excited to get my hands on, DAA Odessa-9. You run the blast chamber and anywhere from 1 to 11 baffles, so far with one trip to the range 7 seems to be the sweet spot. Low profile suppressor so high-profile sights are not necessary.

fullsizeoutput_c0e.jpeg

Last edited:
And another. Space gat lookalike. Hera cqr stock, vltor forend, 10.5" 223 wylde. Threw the upper together a while ago from what was sitting around, not sure if it'll stay that way

Attachments

• IMG_20190821_181054469.jpg
    IMG_20190821_181054469.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 127
Hey guys, got a letter form them returning my app.
Was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what I did wrong.
This is what it stated.

1. Incomplete/inaccurate firearms description; see highlighted section.
verify model as engraved on lower receiver.

What should I put as the model?
Some more information? SBR? What did you put in that field? Should just be the model as designated by the lower receiver. What does your lower say?

Unrelated: Two weeks until I move to freedom; can't wait to file my forms and sit on my hands.
I submitted my first form 1 on Friday and was reading (and drooling) through this thread while I wait.
But now I’m concerned mine will get rejected/held up since I left the “description” field blank? Many of the guides I read online said to leave it blank.
I’m SBRing a Nordic Components 9.25 22lr upper with a Anderson lower. The lower says AM-15 Multi Cal. Should I have included that info in the description?

Back
Top Bottom