NFA Items - Picture thread

Ok, this one really hurt to cut up. 1945 STG 44, unfired. Yes unfired. It even had a mint owners manual rolled up in the top rear of the butt stock. Please don't hate me.
dfan45.jpg

I don't hate you, but I do hate that our asinine laws caused you to have to destroy a piece of history like that.

Factory Swedish K 9mm MG. Pre sample keeper. Sweden being neutral refused to supply the US with these during the Vietnam war which prompted the development of the S&W 76 SMG.
254yaf9.jpg

I don't hate you either...it is just sick that a piece of history and metal has to be destroyed due to any number of asinine reasons. It makes me more and more happy that I jumped in and bought a Reising (aka what I can afford, combined with US history as well). Lovely pieces fmyspray...lovely pieces.

Some of the MACV SOG anthologies mention the "Swedish K" being carried "across the fence" until the CAR-15 / XM177 was introduced.

Historical license?

A SF soldier misidentifying the S&W 76?

Weapons sourced covertly?

Factory Swedish K 9mm MG. Pre sample keeper. Sweden being neutral refused to supply the US with these during the Vietnam war which prompted the development of the S&W 76 SMG.
254yaf9.jpg

254yaf9.jpg

Awesome! I have a transferable one built on a Wilson tube. Any chance you have a line on a spare complete bolt?

Chris

Ok, you want to shake your fillings out of your teeth. Shoot this bad boy. V-51 Vollmer belt fed. This thing has so much muzzle flash you can't see what you are shooting at after the first 5 rounds.
2vmc26h.jpg

Something you don't see often. MP-5's in .40 caliber. A hour after that pic was taken the entire box was filled with cut up MP-5's in .40 cal. Bummer!!!!
jsy4ag.jpg

Something you don't see often. MP-5's in .40 caliber. A hour after that pic was taken the entire box was filled with cut up MP-5's in .40 cal. Bummer!!!!
jsy4ag.jpg

What kind of business are you in where you get to play with all this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom