• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Items - Picture thread

Not the best pictures but maybe will get some daytime pictures up later

Finished my first build which also happens to be my first SBR - about 1/2 the parts from group buys (including a spikes BCG I forgot I had from a buy long ago and a QD lower from that train-wreck of a group buy a few years ago)

Side charger pretty cool and functions well - had to grind a small part of the hand guard where it met the upper on the side where the charge handle is located to get the handguard on - easy fix and flawless fit.

Love the look of the Ferfrans CRD - IMO, after shooting the rifle with just the brake and then with the outer piece (CRD) attached - the CRD makes a ton of difference in minimizing the blowback both in the face of the shooter and others on the line - shoots quite a fireball though

Probably the best built and functioning AR I have - it has a really nice tightness to it (if that makes sense) i.e everything fits well

But I had a lot of fun picking decent components so it is also the most $$ AR I own :)
Will have to chill a bit for the next build.

Quentin Defense Billet Lower
Matrix Arms Side Charger (from current group buy)
Noveske CQB 5.56MM - 10.5 barrel - included gas block and tube
Seekins MCSR V2 handguard
Ferfans QBD muzzle device
Giesselle GS2
Spikes BCG
Spike T2 Buffer
Magpul K2+ grip
Magpul fixed carbine stock
Battle Arms Development Safety Selector
Strike Fire 2
Areo Ultralight 30mm mount (the mount that came with the SF2 had a knob that was in the way of the side-charger)

c28bd747-9ed1-4b92-becc-dd952dd078e6_zpsya167aln.jpg

9b3e3daf-7c82-4c5c-bb14-3eca29c4b28c_zpsailairfc.jpg

Have enjoyed this quite a bit since putting it together last spring. Hit the range this morning with the kids and one of them was able to catch a pretty good fireball
c9a3e116adf47e789379718edef86778.png

But in the description you said it was a 10.5" 5.56 barrel. Either way, good looking rifle and cool fireball

Whoops - sorry - had a bunch of rifles with me. Yep 5.56 - forgot to grab the normal size mags on the way out the door

Still looking for cheap Glock mags though ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Romanian revolution hybrid AK recreation. This form 2ed MG is by far the loudest flame thrower in my arsenal. A crowd pleaser when ever it is run.
14jcndl.jpg

Test fired on my land ( western Worcester county ). Loud as **** but no cops showed up at my house so its all good

Not many pics lately, so maybe we need a jump start. Fabrique Nationale 1930 FND 8mm MG. This is the improved BAR with quick change barrel, pistol grip and manufactured for easier disassembly. Cool piece.
ivg7cy.jpg

Nice....ive been waiting to bump the thread myself now that i am so close to aprroval on new stuff, every week seems like a month.

Just to give the thread a bump.
Heres the last stamp i was waiting for...while its my least desirable MG it maybe the last one i ever buy and symbolizes the end of a long wait. It was purchased from a forum member.My other stuff was good to have but photos of a bare sear just aren't that sexy. Ill throw up some pics of other stuff in a day or two.M10/45
20180211_182502.jpg

I can run it as a 21 or 23e, im currently waiting for the 22e conversion

I shot the hk21 "308" in sandles on the ice...it felt like to could push a sled far with a belt dump

Its runs pretty good.. i have to get it on a tripod and break it in.

I dont think ill be passing it around to as many new shooter like i do with my MCR.
Its a little much for them, or atleast beyond my confort level. 3 rd burst will come i hand to help some keep it on the berm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom