NFA Items - Picture thread

Picked up my El Camino for my ruger IV today, about 10 months
stock photo [smile]
1683678958139.png

Got to pick up my Hydra this week, 210 days. I don’t even notice the extra 3 oz on the 22/45 at all. Moved the Oculus to the 10/22.

Hydra looks tough to clean. 🫤
Oculus has steel baffles, much easier to clean.

Pretty tho.
View attachment 772514
How do you like the optic? I'm finding the sights tough to pick out on mt suppressed 22/45, with the pic rail it's just to much black.

I love the dot. I can put that inside an inch at 40’ all day. It’s hilarious to shoot: Quieter than a bb gun, Volquartsen trigger, and the dot make it a great gun for cheap range practice.

Bit off topic but how reliable are these? I imagine it depends on the manufacturer but overall my gut says theyre a shit-show, although Ive never laid eyes on one in real life. They run ok with decent ammo?
That picture looks like a 50 round Magpul drum. I have one for my post sample full auto PTR MP5 clone. I ran it a few times in the gun and it seemed to work good. The only problem I had was that the drum or the 2 aftermarket 30 round mags I had wouldn't stay latched in the gun, I bought some HK mags and they seem to work fine. The drum seem to be made well and would probably work in some other MP5, it just didn't like mine.

Magpul D50 is generally good to go.
I haven’t had trouble with them staying in or working with the HK94 or in the guns that take Glock mags.

I wish the Banshee I have took Glock mags but I got it off Arfcom for stupid cheap so not much to complain about there.

The biggest problem with drums is the loading.

Back
Top Bottom